• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Flex Lewis Updates Official Thread

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Flex Lewis Updates - Official Thread

BUMP

11391123_10152837541991176_2842795894702-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Flex Lewis Updates - Official Thread

Sick flex pic

11401098_10152838470666176_4394064589063-1.jpg
 
BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 1, 2014
Messages
1,104
Points
63
re: Flex Lewis Updates - Official Thread

I love flex!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
re: Flex Lewis Updates - Official Thread

Funny how his forearms make almost every other guy look like they belong to the 212 class and not him lol.
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
re: Flex Lewis Updates - Official Thread

Funny how his forearms make almost every other guy look like they belong to the 212 class and not him lol.
Right, he has got some awesome forearms.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Flex Lewis Updates - Official Thread

11665389_10152877357501176_9210953836968-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
New Flex Lewis's video

Coach Neil Hill stops by for the week to guide Flex Lewis through a rigorous back workout.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,323
Points
83
re: Flex Lewis Updates - Official Thread

Here is Flex Lewis posing last night at the NP Utah Nationals Qualifier
Flex Lewis Utah
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
re: Flex Lewis Updates - Official Thread

He looks like a mini Heath.
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
re: Flex Lewis Updates - Official Thread

I thought this was a cool Flex Lewis pic!
Flex Lewis
 
Last edited:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
re: Flex Lewis Updates - Official Thread

Good pic of Flex Lewis working out with Dallas McCarver
Flex Lewis Dallas McCarver
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,323
Points
83
re: Flex Lewis Updates - Official Thread

Flex Lewis hanging out with Dallas McCarver
Flex Lewis
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,323
Points
83
re: Flex Lewis Updates - Official Thread

Happy Birthday Flex Lewis!

Flex Lewis is 33 years old today!
Flex Lewis flex lewis In2016 11 15 12 38 30
 
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Messages
1,617
Points
83
re: Flex Lewis Updates - Official Thread

Happy birthday Flex

Posted using the Musclemecca App!
 
T

tpicks

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 1, 2016
Messages
114
Points
16
re: Flex Lewis Updates - Official Thread

Happy belated birthday Flex Lewis. You looking very cute and great at 33.
 

Similar threads

Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
1K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
2K
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
1K
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
Top