• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Flex Lewis Updates Official Thread

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Flex Lewis wishing a Merry Christmas and talking about Christmas tradition in the Lewis family from his parents.

Merry Christmas Eve...
We have traditions that run deep in the Lewis household and one is the crazy PJs on Christmas Eve from my parents @angela_lew @steve_lewis25 being the oldest i strive to keep these things alive, and every year it never falters my parents are there before me.
-
Every Eve we put out some food for Father Christmas and the Reindeers we hang up the stocking with our names, and now the baby is asleep we bring out the board games and get VERY competitive.
Tomorrow is another day of traditions, follow the IG stories to see all the shenanigans. A VERY Merry Christmas from my family to yours, the faster you get to bed the faster Santa will arrive.... so I’m told!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,323
Points
83
Re: Flex Lewis Updates - Official Thread

Flex Lewis:
Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
54e97bc10aeb284fe2dd4030f23b953c-1.jpg


REST
Rest up is just as important as a tool to grow as kicking your ass in the gym... so taking well planed brake after the shows, Guest posing’s to give my body a break, physically and mentally is something I’ve done every year.
Recently I’ve had a lot of people ask me why i haven’t posted about training? It’s simple I’ve not stepped foot in a gym for the last two months,
I’ve eaten pretty much what i want and enjoyed the time away.
-
In the last 6 years I’ve found taking off around 4-6 wks is a sweet spot, this year I’ve taken off closer to 8, NOW i am ready to get back in!!!
-
It’s gonna be a slow process to get back to where i left off and it’s not something I’m not ready to rush, rest for mind body and sole is very important. Each year is a new threat, each year is a new motivation, and now with 2018 season coming i need to find that channel to compete, taking time off always helps me reset my goals and priority’s. So here we are again at the drawing board, I look forward to starting this process and getting back into the gym, my eating, my routine as soon as i am home around my creature comforts. I look forward to bringing you back with me to the #DragonsLair.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,323
Points
83
Re: Flex Lewis Updates - Official Thread

Great shot of Flex Lewis!
cd1e0a6d1a4d269b612c93d1181c09d8-1.jpg
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,323
Points
83
Flex Lewis is going to be guest posing tonight at the NPC Utah Cup! If you can go I'd definitely go!

Npc utah classic
 
Last edited by a moderator:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
This was Flex Lewis's back at 24 years old and 194lbs! This was only his second pro show and he was in the 202lb class at the Europa Supershow! Flex won the 202lb category!
FlexLewis
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Flex Lewis will be giving a bodybuilding seminar and he will be meeting fans on April 21, 2018. Flex will also be guest posing!

If anyone can translate this image please do do we can post the location and other relevant information.

This is from Flex:
Next weekend I will be heading to the #GPdesPyrenees April 2, 2018. There I will be doing a seminar - meet n greet - Guest posing. This will be my first trip to France in many years and I am excited to be coming back!
49d80c68fdbbe8ae121f9b594095fbbe-1.jpg
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Flex Lewis is in France now for his GP Des Pyrenees seminars. He will be posting more pictures soon!

From Flex Lewis:
I just landed into Toulouse a few hours ago in France, greeted by The GP Des Pyrenees promoter Jean Louis.
I just checked into my chateau, now soaking in the scenery. I am surrounded with such beauty from the snow topped Pyrenees mountains, traditional buildings, breathtaking rivers and country side and not a sound just nature.
I will be posting stuff up on my story for everyone to see these next few days, so follow me as I do some site seeing, along with my Guest appearances and seminars whilst here in the south of France.
Flex Lewis
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Flex Lewis posing in France. Flex Lewis
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,323
Points
83
Flex Lewis and Big Roelly back in 2011 in Spain.

Flex Roelly
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Flex Lewis: "Without struggle, success has no value" Flex Lewis
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Flex Lewis is in the Dragon's Lair!
[instagram]BoWglUQn9Sv[/instagram]

Shoulders with Coach @neil_yoda_hill1 at my second home @the_dragons_lair.
My second workout back in close to 3wks of changing things up, arriving for camp, competing at the Olympia shoots then a Jamaican vacation.
-
But Man have I missed my gym, this place really is my second home, with no distractions, my own equipment I own @arsenal_strength my music, the whole ambience I have created for me to train is no better feeling.
-
We hit shoulders and it was a great/ horrible feeling throwing around some weights in a week 2 #Y3T workout lead by Yoda. The pump after a few sets were crazy. Must be all the jerk chicken, one or seven deserts I ate.
Looking forward to catching this rebound and then shutting the year down to rest up for for my 2019 offseason.
Make sure to follow the story’s I am finally eating and growing again. Bye 212 it’s been fun.
 

Attachments

  • Flex_Lewis.png
    Flex_Lewis.png
    361.5 KB · Views: 352
Last edited:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Flex Lewis with Cameron Hanes
Flex Lewis
 
Last edited:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Flex Lewis and the boys in Brazil!
Flex Lewis FlexLewis
 

Attachments

  • Flex.jpg
    Flex.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 354
Last edited:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
More of Flex Lewis in Brazil.
Lewis Flexlewis Flex Lewis Flex
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Here is another sick Flex Lewis, Yamamito Nutrition pic.
Flex
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Flex Lewis in the Dragon's Lair with Jon Delarosa.
Flex
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Md photoshoot

From Flex:
"The @musculardevelopment shoot, shot by my boy the amazing @ryanloco.
Landing a Cover & 9 page spread"
Flex Lewis
 

Similar threads

Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
1K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
2K
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
1K
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
Top