Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Thank you to everyone who jumps on my page daily/ weekly takes the time to hit that like button or leave a comment, we grown this page together I’ve never paid for a single follow, like or comment, I just post me, my family, my training, my day, I don’t “do it for the gram” I just use social media to show case my life and I’m just happy that you guys like that.
-
We end the year with over 7 million Likes in 2019 but these photos don’t show case my year, it’s been full of ups and downs, but I like to focus more on the good than anything else and with said so many amazing doors have open in 2019 and some CRAZY opportunities are now being chased going into 2020.
-
I am so appreciative for all the new lessons learned no matter how hard it hit me. But it all hardens me for what’s to come. Thank you ALL again I have said this many times but I really do have the best fans and followers in the world.

I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.