• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

FLEX MAGAZINE POLL - YOU MAKE THE CALL

Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
YOU MAKE THE CALL

Written by: Allan Donnelly
February 8th, 2008

Everybody has an opinion. We want to hear yours. Put your knowledge – and your bias – to the test and rank from 1-24 your favorite bodybuilders of all-time in this online poll. The poll is not necessarliy about just physique – we are looking for you individual preference. You may be swayed by a number of factors – personality, longetivity, the impact each had on their particular era, or hairstyle. (Well, maybe not the last one. If hair were considered, Larry Scott would be the odds-on favorite and Ronnie Coleman wouldn’t have a chance). Whatever the determining factor, cast your vote. The results of the poll will be included as part of a multi-page feature in the 25th Anniversary Issue of the May FLEX magazine.

If you can’t make a decision without looking at a bigger picture than the thumbnail images shown below, don’t worry – you can find larger images of each of these bodybuilding greats on the FLEX BLOG.

So cast your vote, and see the results in the May issue of FLEX.

http://web.flexonline.com/favotire_bodybuilder/news/321

On a side note: Isn't it kind of crazy they use great pics of the other bodybuilders in their prime, but for Ronnie they use a pic from the 2006 Mr. Olympia which he didn't win.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I took that poll, how some of these bodybuilders made the list over others is beyond me. I was going to post this but didnt, good idea IceMan :xyxthumbs:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Just took it also...and I agree with Braaq..some guys mentioned should not be on that list

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
there should be a vote option: who?

weird list :49: