• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Flex Wheeler is back!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
From his fb profile

" Flex. Wheeler. Is. Back.

There have been rumors for quite some time – but Flex Wheeler has officially announced it. He will be returning to the IFBB pro stage once again! Flex Wheeler has had one roller coaster of a life and a career. Facing many challenges both on and off the stage – Flex Wheeler was never able to nab a Mr. Olympia win. Yet people still consider him one of the best bodybuilding physiques of all time.

And perhaps NOW will be the time for him to earn the trophy he so well deserves. Get an inside look at Flex Wheeler’s decision to come back to the IFBB pro stage in this exclusive Generation Iron short documentary – where he meets up with Generation Iron 2 director Vlad Yudin, trains, and goes in depth about what the future holds for the legendary bodybuilder.

Watch the documentary above!"

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
e0e67d2a11814b250c1f4b9c2eb6d7a7-1.jpg

Flex wheeler on the cover of next issue of flex magazine

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
From flex wheeler fb profile

On sale now ?. It was a great surprise to get home from Brazil and the find my copy waiting for me. I hope you all go out and purchase this issue it's very rare that I get on the cover of a international magazine these days. It is an incredible read and for anyone who purchase it and attends the Olympia bring it and I will sign it at the @blackskullusa Booth. Thank you for all your support?

R

remnant

Banned
Its a good thing that Flex Wheeler is back. It will ensure that there are no chasms in the institutional memory of bodybuilding.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

flex wheeler in the gym

Last edited by a moderator:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Flex Wheeler getting prepared for the 2017 Mr. Olympia!

Last edited by a moderator: