• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Foods to Avoid on a Diet?

L

lokielovesbunny

I think we should avoid oily food, especially the food which are deep fried, however excessive amount of eating can lead the weight gain. so goes with the fruits, I never bother about the fruits. I eat every fruit. and that's really help me out to stay energetic I do enough exercise as well for past 8 months my weight is stable even though I am eating everything but counting my calories.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Bad carbs after dinner are not a good idea if you're dieting.

L

lokielovesbunny

I think food that should be avoid especially at night is the "Rice" as they are full of carbs and sugar, its better to consume it during the day, otherwise it can lead to weight-gain. however every coin has two sides there people who believe eating rice can't increase the weight as most of the Asian countries rice is so common to consume in their day to day life, and they are not over-weight, in fact I eat daily and there is no weight gain.