• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

For the hunters.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Speaking on that I saw a deer shot and killed when I was 5, killed my first duck when I was 8 so yea I guess I am desensitized to animal life.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Speaking on that I saw a deer shot and killed when I was 5, killed my first duck when I was 8 so yea I guess I am desensitized to animal life.

how about you do this for me then. next time you kill something give a quick little prayer thanking God for the food and to bless the life you just took. i'm not being condescending or a smartass, that's what i would do everytime i killed something to eat it.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your not being a hypocrite, you make perfect sense.

a "bad guy" as we call em, can harm us.

a deer cant.

Umm actually a deer can, if it sees you aiming at it...... those fuckers can move fast... im glad im a quick shot.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ i'm sure you know what he means. animals have this 6th sense to them where they can sense an individuals intentions or get a feeling where they know someone is going to harm them.

read above post samoan

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how about you do this for me then. next time you kill something give a quick little prayer thanking God for the food and to bless the life you just took. i'm not being condescending or a smartass, that's what i would do everytime i killed something to eat it.

I do that before every single meal, even if I bought it from the store, being as religious as I am I pray before every meal which since I started this 6 meal thing is a..alot he prolly has my meal prayers on mute lmao.

God: Omg it's Z praying...again for his food *sighs and mutes*

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL i did but we are communicating on a differnt time level lmao in fact your prolly got a message i didn't see before this...

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Umm actually a deer can, if it sees you aiming at it...... those fuckers can move fast... im glad im a quick shot.
not if your up in a tree stand, who the fuck is gonna shoot a deer up close. lol

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I do that before every single meal, even if I bought it from the store, being as religious as I am I pray before every meal which since I started this 6 meal thing is a..alot he prolly has my meal prayers on mute lmao.

God: Omg it's Z praying...again for his food *sighs and mutes*

:49:

alright then. good for you man.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

saying grace is a southern tradition. same as saying sir and ma'am.
(honestly i dont know how people act anywhere else lol)

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
not if your up in a tree stand, who the fuck is gonna shoot a deer up close. lol

LOL I was behind a fallen pine tree and I was using the trunk as support for the rifle and sitting behind it. And As i was aiming at it it looked at me, my mind was kinda going.... wtf and hesitating when I should have pulled the trigger(it was about 100 yrds away) So next thing I know it disappear but I hear heavy leaf rustling getting closer and closer, so about 10 feet to the left it's now 40 years away, and I got my rifle up quick and got it in the neck it collasped from the blow and I just popped it in the lung before it could have gotten back up.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL I was behind a fallen pine tree and I was using the trunk as support for the rifle and sitting behind it. And As i was aiming at it it looked at me, my mind was kinda going.... wtf and hesitating when I should have pulled the trigger(it was about 100 yrds away) So next thing I know it disappear but I hear heavy leaf rustling getting closer and closer, so about 10 feet to the left it's now 40 years away, and I got my rifle up quick and got it in the neck it collasped from the blow and I just popped it in the lung before it could have gotten back up.
the only way i would hunt on the ground if im wearing a guille suit and my rifle and everything is camoed up real nice, then maybe ill take a shot lol.

but that wouldnt work, you gotto wear the fucking orange vest and shit for safety or w/e

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
saying grace is a southern tradition. same as saying sir and ma'am.
(honestly i dont know how people act anywhere else lol)

i agree there. i pray before every meal and if i dont say sir or ma'am to an adult well it aint a smart thing to do not to say it to them.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i agree there. i pray before every meal and if i dont say sir or ma'am to an adult well it aint a smart thing to do not to say it to them.

usually ill call any girl ma'am, i dont think it matters their age they still should but treated with respect.

when i was in baltimore i got really mad, cause some fucking old guy gave my girlfriend a nasty ass attitude and treated her like shit in front of me, i lost it! dude you do not do that no matter what age you treat older ladies and young ladies with respect. i was seriously pissed cause my girlfriend is so innocent she didnt even noticed what the guy said, and i was sitting in the back of the van(it was the driver for the university shuttle)

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
usually ill call any girl ma'am, i dont think it matters their age they still should but treated with respect.

when i was in baltimore i got really mad, cause some fucking old guy gave my girlfriend a nasty ass attitude and treated her like shit in front of me, i lost it! dude you do not do that no matter what age you treat older ladies and young ladies with respect. i was seriously pissed cause my girlfriend is so innocent she didnt even noticed what the guy said, and i was sitting in the back of the van(it was the driver for the university shuttle)

ROFL I'm the same way just how I was raised, always Sir, Ma'am, thank you, your welcome, excuse me. The Southern greeting even if you walk by a complete stranger you give a smile and a nod. And you know he's from the south when you get the common courtesy back. And I call all girls ma'am unless they are like obviously 14 or younger, or I know them on a first name basis. Other than that it's ALWAYS Ma'am. Learned that from getting popped in the mouth by ma or pa when I was a kid lol.

HI! *mom smacks me*

Mom: It's Hello Ma'am

... *sniffles* ok *mom smacks me again*

Mom: It's yes ma'am

Yes Ma'am

-Lesson Learned.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ROFL I'm the same way just how I was raised, always Sir, Ma'am, thank you, your welcome, excuse me. The Southern greeting even if you walk by a complete stranger you give a smile and a nod. And you know he's from the south when you get the common courtesy back. And I call all girls ma'am unless they are like obviously 14 or younger, or I know them on a first name basis. Other than that it's ALWAYS Ma'am. Learned that from getting popped in the mouth by ma or pa when I was a kid lol.

HI! *mom smacks me*

Yes Ma'am

-Lesson Learned.

lmao

-lesson learned :keke:

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

HI! *mom smacks me*

Yes Ma'am

-Lesson Learned.

i never really got popped by my parents but if i didnt say yes sir or yes ma'am my dad would come unglued and you dont want my dad to come unglued.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I got the shit beat out of me, I have a natrual fear of my father and mother lol, I love them but fear them even to this day im afraid not to say Yes Ma'am to my mom.

And not in such a way to like obey her every command but give her the respects of being my mother and an older person.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I got the shit beat out of me, I have a natrual fear of my father and mother lol, I love them but fear them even to this day im afraid not to say Yes Ma'am to my mom.

And not in such a way to like obey her every command but give her the respects of being my mother and an older person.

now i am scared shitless of my dad. he is really the only person im scared of. my mom on the other hand i respect her but im not scared of her like i was when i was littler. i got my ass whopped by my dad and his belt alot when i was a kid. me and my brother were always doing stuff my dad didnt like and he let us know that. he never hit us but just with his belt though.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea, the leather on denim friction sound when he pulls out the belt is a... terrifying sound.
And then the classic if thinking you can outrun your father......not till you are in high school lol... and if your dad is a marine like mine is... never.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea, the leather on denim friction sound when he pulls out the belt is a... terrifying sound.
And then the classic if thinking you can outrun your father......not till you are in high school lol... and if your dad is a marine like mine is... never.

wow that sucks. yea i hated that sound. me and my brother would be in our room and fighting and we would hear "boys if yall dont shut the hell up im gonna come in there and whoop yalls ass!" and then we shut up very quick. i never tried to outrun my dad cause then when he caught me it would just be worse.

heres a story for you.
we have my moms first car in our back yard. it doesnt run anymore it just sits there. one day when me and my brother were littler we thought it would be a good idea to take our BB guns and go shoot out the headlights and back windshield. (not a good idea by the way) well my dad found out and that was the worst ass whooping i have ever had.

my dad gave me the belt that he used to wipe us with. so when i have kids im going to tell them your fixin to fell what i felt when i was a kid and use that belt on them.