• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

For the hunters.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ROFL the gift that keeps on giving.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea, the leather on denim friction sound when he pulls out the belt is a... terrifying sound.
And then the classic if thinking you can outrun your father......not till you are in high school lol... and if your dad is a marine like mine is... never.

a marine? oohrah. you better be scared of him lol, is he still in? and what did he do in the corps?

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
a marine? oohrah. you better be scared of him lol, is he still in? and what did he do in the corps?

Ret. Master Gun Sgt. HE did alot of shit.. i mean pfft.. wow lets see Former D.I. Then fucked up his knees in Gulf War, and ran mess halls on Camp Lejeune and Cherry Point cause those fuckers were out of line. Then fucked up and struck an officer whom was 20 years his younger for disrespecting him lol, and had to Retire or have the possibilty of Dishonorable Discharge and etc..etc..

Hmm struck nah he beat the shit out of a LT. for bad mouthing him in front of his men.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ret. Master Gun Sgt. HE did alot of shit.. i mean pfft.. wow lets see Former D.I. Then fucked up his knees in Gulf War, and ran mess halls on Camp Lejeune and Cherry Point cause those fuckers were out of line. Then fucked up and struck an officer whom was 20 years his younger for disrespecting him lol, and had to Retire or have the possibilty of Dishonorable Discharge and etc..etc..

Hmm struck nah he beat the shit out of a LT. for bad mouthing him in front of his men.

i seen master gunz tell lts and captains to STFU lol

your dad sounds like a regular marine bro. lol im not gonna lie, i dont think there any marine with a clean record, they are always doing something stupid lol.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude it's natural he's a 25 yr Marine Corp Grunt Vet, and some 26 year old Lt. tries to down talk him in front of his unit, I would have done the same thing I remember we went to see him at the MP Station he was supposed to be locked up but the MP's respected him too much he was with them wacthing ESPN with a group of them lmao.

Now he's retired out of shape, collecting 6k+ a month from retirement and disabilties.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So I went fishing today, and fucked up my entire workout cause this fish fucked up my hip when I was pulling him in and... but I got him lol

Im holding the heavy fucker trying to teach my dad to work a dig camera at the same time. LMAO this fucker ruined my leg workout so now... im going to eat him.

Last edited by a moderator:
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you a big boy! lol, is that hawaii? looks like it.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's samoa, and that little fucker pulled my hip lol.

I was so pissed I lopped his head off with a machete 5 mins after that pic and went to workout.

Dude that shirt makes me look fat... or fatter than actual....I think ima go walk for a couple miles lmao.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice fish bro.

my brother killed a 9 point this morning. i would put up a pick but i didnt have my camera. it was a pretty nice buck though.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
we had another 8 point killed this morning. so thats two 8 points, one 9 point, a spike, and 3 does. so we are doing pretty well this year at my camp.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Pics or it didn't happen lmao.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Southern greeting even if you walk by a complete stranger you give a smile and a nod. And you know he's from the south when you get the common courtesy back.
It's like that everywhere in Australia dude. You can walk down the street here and randomly start up a 10 minute conversation with almost anyone.

unless they've just ate dingo, then they get a bit snappy boom boom boom chish :tiphat:

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's like that everywhere in Australia dude. You can walk down the street here and randomly start up a 10 minute conversation with almost anyone.

unless they've just ate dingo, then they get a bit snappy boom boom boom chish :tiphat:

I wish the world was like that in places like New York and im sure weapon can tell you, you say hi to someone or look at them and give em a nod you'd get a response like this.

"Yo dog what the fuck you looking at?" this if you try to speak "Yo fuck you bitch" At this point you can get shot, he'll walk away, or attempt to beat you up.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I noticed that when I watched the Borat movie actually. What I couldn't understand though is how can someone act tough when they have a sweater tied around there shoulders? :49:

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I noticed that when I watched the Borat movie actually. What I couldn't understand though is how can someone act tough when they have a sweater tied around there shoulders? :49:

that is a good question. i guess cause they think they are rich and powerful they think they are tough too. thats what i love about the south though. everybody is nice and most of the time they are always polite.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wish the world was like that in places like New York and im sure weapon can tell you, you say hi to someone or look at them and give em a nod you'd get a response like this.

"Yo dog what the fuck you looking at?" this if you try to speak "Yo fuck you bitch" At this point you can get shot, he'll walk away, or attempt to beat you up.

the 3 months i was living in baltimore were horrible, dude my g.f had gotton disrespected by older guys giving her attitudes and shit and cursing at her, my g.f doesnt talk much shes really shy and that pissed me the fuck off, if i was around i would had destroyed them. thats why i moved im hoping in getting stationed in alabama or NC, im not going back up north ever, in the souht you walk by people and just say "good morning sir" or "good afternoon ma'am" and you get the same courtesy back.

even tho people in baltimore were actually really nice, there were some that were just assholes.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the 3 months i was living in baltimore were horrible, dude my g.f had gotton disrespected by older guys giving her attitudes and shit and cursing at her, my g.f doesnt talk much shes really shy and that pissed me the fuck off, if i was around i would had destroyed them. thats why i moved im hoping in getting stationed in alabama or NC, im not going back up north ever, in the souht you walk by people and just say "good morning sir" or "good afternoon ma'am" and you get the same courtesy back.

even tho people in baltimore were actually really nice, there were some that were just assholes.

you are right. i walk around my gym and every person i pass say hey or how you doing even if i dont know them and i say hey or whatever else right back to them. ive never been up north any so i really dont know how it is, but i have heard alot from other people that they are just plan ole rude up there.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well we had a pretty good weekend. my brother and cousin killed a doe each friday evening. they killed them off the same stand. they got it on video. i cant get the video but i will post pics of them later.