• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Former President George W. Bush

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Thank god thats over with.

:io:

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Couldn't have been said any better.

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dont know much about obama but i am quite positive he is not as full of shit as george w bush.for scums like bush i really hope there is hell so they can get what they deserve

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I never voted for him in the beginning but what I can say is he never changed his policy and said what he was going to do and stuck with it until the end.

directly after 9/11 and bush went after Saddam and terroist his approval rating was 98 % seriously he never changed course and fought till the end and now his approval rating is like 13%, so really who are the dumbasses here us the people whom wanted him to do it and then went well fuck we change our minds or him the guy who did what we wanted to do then he didn't change his policy liek we expected a politician to do?

But anywho I voted Al Gore from the get go.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I never voted for him in the beginning but what I can say is he never changed his policy and said what he was going to do and stuck with it until the end.

directly after 9/11 and bush went after Saddam and terroist his approval rating was 98 % seriously he never changed course and fought till the end and now his approval rating is like 13%, so really who are the dumbasses here us the people whom wanted him to do it and then went well fuck we change our minds or him the guy who did what we wanted to do then he didn't change his policy liek we expected a politician to do?

But anywho I voted Al Gore from the get go.
Being a genuwinely deceitful person doesn't justify illegal & immoral behavior.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
immoral yes, but what was illegal, i am ignorant of this im not trying to debate Im just unaware.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
immoral yes, but what was illegal, i am ignorant of this im not trying to debate Im just unaware.

All of our current wars are unconstitutional and there were/are plenty of war crimes committed by the administration.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^
Show me a war where no one got rich.

Show me a war
where leaders drop bombs on their villages
while dropping bombs
on the villages of darkies.

Show me a general
who silently creeps
into his child's bedroom
to empty the chamber
before he sends your boy to die.

Show me an army
that does not pretend
women are weaker
and therefore should be exploited.

Then we can talk about a just war.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
torture, warrantless wiretaps, the entire Patriot Act, the wars, guantanamo bay, destroying emails......the list is endless.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

People become afraid, patriotic and turn to someone to lead them during times of turmoil. Look at all the excitement hoping that Obama can fix the economy. Nobody knows what he's going to do, but they're optimistic that he's going to lead, and will do something for the better.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
torture, warrantless wiretaps, the entire Patriot Act, the wars, guantanamo bay, destroying emails......the list is endless.

Sounds like standard operating proceedure in any govt intelligence agency.
Ironslave said:
People become afraid, patriotic and turn to someone to lead them during times of turmoil. Look at all the excitement hoping that Obama can fix the economy. Nobody knows what he's going to do, but they're optimistic that he's going to lead, and will do something for the better.
Hope :deadhorse:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All of our current wars are unconstitutional and there were/are plenty of war crimes committed by the administration.

Which war since the Korean War has been constitutional? Also, the Constitution is very flexible and the "meaning" or interpretation of it can change with certain presidential actions. This has occurred numerous times in our history. He is the commander and chief meaning him waging the war, and congress granted the money. All in all, the war was started legally. The underlying reasons that we discovered, well that should be treated as an illegal act.

All legal for the executive office in times of "crisis", this was first started by the greatest president in history Lincoln. Baltimore pro-Confederate thugs burned the bridges to D.C. and cut the communication lines. In order to save the country's capital he suspended the rights of habeous corpus and made several arrests that halted the violence and allowed for troops to make it to D.C. The supreme court justice Taney (sp?) accused Lincoln of breaking his oath to uphold the constitution. Lincoln replied that the constitution is flexible and extraordinary measures can be taken at extraordinary times to uphold the law and protect the country. This has happened since Lincoln, and Bush is just another example. You can call them illegal, I do not agree with them myself, but they were done with legal authority.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Like Braaq said, I still have not seen anything illegal... and anyone who is not american maybe this is just the way I see it but stfu? his job is to be an "American" President not the world or it's happiness, that statement may be blunt and somewhat offensive but it is true.

His discesions may affect the world but, so what? his job is only America, and I believe he did his job to the best of his ability. He had to handle a shit presidency from the get go.

2nd year in office what happens the largest terrorist attack ever to occur on american soil happened he had to react if he didn't we would hate him, and since he did and never chnaged we still hate him like the roman senators once said the mobs (people) are fickle.

Then saddam's trial, then katrina and that's the shit we the people know about.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Like Braaq said, I still have not seen anything illegal... and anyone who is not american maybe this is just the way I see it but stfu? his job is to be an "American" President not the world or it's happiness, that statement may be blunt and somewhat offensive but it is true.

His discesions may affect the world but, so what? his job is only America, and I believe he did his job to the best of his ability. He had to handle a shit presidency from the get go.

2nd year in office what happens the largest terrorist attack ever to occur on american soil happened he had to react if he didn't we would hate him, and since he did and never chnaged we still hate him like the roman senators once said the mobs (people) are fickle.

Then saddam's trial, then katrina and that's the shit we the people know about.

the thing is soposedly 9/11 was an inside job. that iraq had nothing to do with it. theres a good thread called "9/11 debunked" that shows how it was an inside job or just a bunch of coincedences. i mean i dont know if it was or wasnt, but the video in that thread makes you think.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the thing is soposedly 9/11 was an inside job. that iraq had nothing to do with it. theres a good thread called "9/11 debunked" that shows how it was an inside job or just a bunch of coincedences. i mean i dont know if it was or wasnt, but the video in that thread makes you think.

I think the government probably knew something was coming, whether they supported it or not, who knows...

.. but, Iraq did have nothing to do with 9/11, regardless.... the "hawks" have wanted to invade Iraq pretty much since Bush Sr. first left office...

Think about all the obstructing justice he did though, the 'pardoning' of Scooter Libby, and so forth. I think the spying/wiretapping they did was definitely illegal, or at the very least, a gross abuse of power.