• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Former President George W. Bush

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The same government that says these two are the same people? You don't need to be a "conspiracy theorist" to see something is up with this.

Edit: apparently Bin Laden got bored during one of his dialysis sessions for the week in the mountains of Afghanistan/Pakistan, and decided to dye his beard.

It wouldn't be unheard of many dictator run organizations, the leader will do things drastically and even unordinary to remain in the image of alpha dog to prevent being seen as weak and over taken by his own.

Gang leader will kill someone or people, Columbian gorillas will often fight each other result ind eath to retain or take the title of being leader.

Dying a beard to appear healthy and fits that profile.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The same government that says these two are the same people? You don't need to be a "conspiracy theorist" to see something is up with this.

Edit: apparently Bin Laden got bored during one of his dialysis sessions for the week in the mountains of Afghanistan/Pakistan, and decided to dye his beard.

i don't follow. the facial structure appears to be identical (especially the nose). you're making this rather large claim off of the color of a beard? you do know this man has quite a large amount of money at his disposal right?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i don't follow. the facial structure appears to be identical (especially the nose). you're making this rather large claim off of the color of a beard? you do know this man has quite a large amount of money at his disposal right?

if you notice he looks younger in 07 not just the facial hair but the face too. and for someone to have kidney failure and a few years later look younger just doesnt add up.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if you notice he looks younger in 07 not just the facial hair but the face too. and for someone to have kidney failure and a few years later look younger just doesnt add up.

Ironslave can put the link up so i'll ask.... who ever said he had kidney failure?
Hoswpital reports... and none by our gov't please.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

he looks younger in 2007 because his beard is dyed weapon. have you ever seen a man with grey hair, and then seen him after he dyes it? anyone would look much younger. just as i would look older with grey hair. and quite honestly his face looks more wrinkled in 07, so again, i don't follow.

how you can make accurate facial judgements off a picture so small is beyond me.