• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

FOUAD ABIAD 2 DAYS OUT EUROPA SUPERSHOW

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
ATH_FoAbia_europa_img3.jpg
ATH_FoAbia_europa_img5.jpg
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
Should do well. Alot of contenders in this tourney.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
a strong MM pose
thanks again for pictures coach
 
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
I love this guy's physique. As long as his condition is on (he was solid his last 2 shows), there is no reason for him not to do well.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Look at his hams... CRAZY.
 
msuman

msuman

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
252
Points
16
He's getting better and better.
 

Similar threads

TalkAdmin
Replies
6
Views
5K
underbody
underbody
underbody
Replies
2
Views
3K
underbody
underbody
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
6
Views
21K
underbody
underbody
Top