• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Frank McGrath - back training

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Newest video from ANIMAL with Frank McGrath training and talking about motivation, past and present and more. Check it out.

backingitupbacktrainingandmotivationwith-1.jpg




Frank's quote:

"I wasn't thinking about being a pro bodybuilder. I was still just drawn to the superhero image and the idea of power—being different. I just remember thinking, "I want to look like a freak."




 

Similar threads

TalkAdmin
Replies
0
Views
3K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
2K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
COACH
Replies
60
Views
63K
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
Top