• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Fuck You CNN.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
This is when I regret getting rid of my cable.. I cant watch the debate :tear:

Trust me, consider yourself lucky. I watched it and all I have to show for it is a hole in my wall and a sore hand. This is complete fucking bullshit.
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
I didn't like Paul's last response.

Everybody watching is too dumb to realize what he's saying.
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
Now I understand why terrorists hate America.

I wanna blow these motherfuckers up.
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
Softball question on a tee for Ron Paul here. Ronald Regan DID endorse him.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Oh yeah I forgot about YouTube... im looking forward to it. I like the others cause they sound retarded, its entertaining... and scary at the same time.. one of them (McCain) will run our country :no:
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
I can picture Tech being there and starting a "Ask Ron A Question!" chant, or getting thrown out trying :49:
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
Oh God Ron, he fucked that one up.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Who do you guys think will win between McCain and Hillary? If Nader joins that will pull votes from Hillary and McCain will pull a lot of Independents from his "moderate" views..
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
I can picture Tech being there and starting a "Ask Ron A Question!" chant, or getting thrown out trying :49:
I was just thinking that.

I can guarantee you that I would stand up and scream.
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
Who do you guys think will win between McCain and Hillary? If Nader joins that will pull votes from Hillary and McCain will pull a lot of Independents from his "moderate" views..
if it comes down to McCain vs. Clinton, I won't have time to vote.....I'll be busy packing.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
I agree when everyone says this country is fucked.

All of the problems we're having in this country and each one of these candidates are as mature as a five year old on sugar pills. There wasn't one minute during this debate that Romney or McCain didn't have a huge smirk on their face, even at times when Paul talks about the deaths in Iraq.
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
This is utterly pathetic. It's probably going to be Hilary vs. McCain.

What the hell is wrong with the majority of people?
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
This is utterly pathetic. It's probably going to be Hilary vs. McCain.

What the hell is wrong with the majority of people?
They vote for anyone that is shoved in their face, that's what's wrong. Every time one candidate gains momentum, the voters switch who they're supporting; it's pathetic. It is impossible for Ron to gain momentum, he raised the most money ever in one day without corporate funding and received barely a whisper. It's true when anyone says that people vote for who the media tells them to.
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
Americans really deserve this fucked up country we have.
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Who do you think will win? Honestly
Since New Hampshire, i've strongly believed it would come down to Hillary and McCain. Obama has the momentum right now, but i'm willing to bet he'll lose it after super tuesday.

It will be (McCain vs Hillary) and Clinton will be our next president; just watch.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
I agree this is bad for America, but people say this every election when a candidate they want to see doesnt get in. And we make it, Ron Paul got the message out and hopefully he can rerun with more name recognition.
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
Hilary's probably going to win, McCain is too much of a fucking idiot, and they think the Democrats will end the war (then they will realize Hilary isn't going to do shit.) I really don't know who's the better choice, who do you vote for, Hitler or Stalin?

I do agree with Flex completely. America is screwed, I'm pretty worried about things that are going to happen in the next 5 years.
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
if it comes down to McCain vs. Clinton, I won't have time to vote.....I'll be busy packing.
You can always come to Australia. We aren't as fucked up as you guys are. And we have free kangaroos :food-snacking:
 
Top