• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Fuck You CNN.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You can always come to Australia. We aren't as fucked up as you guys are. And we have free kangaroos :food-snacking:

Id have to say Australia is just as "fucked up" as we are, you guys almost voted in that one chick that was exrtremely open about how anti-asian she is :49:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree this is bad for America, but people say this every election when a candidate they want to see doesnt get in. And we make it, Ron Paul got the message out and hopefully he can rerun with more name recognition.
No.

This country has never had near this many problems whether it be the economy, immigration, the wars (notice plural because there are a dozen of them), the taxes, the foreign policy, and far too much more to list. Don't even try to compare this election to the others.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Id have to say Australia is just as "fucked up" as we are, you guys almost voted in that one chick that was exrtremely open about how anti-asian she is :49:
Who? I don't remember that at all :e5dunno:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Tech and I discussed this a bit in the mod section. This is in no way an exaggeration of what had happened...
Paul: Let me take the opportunity to answer the last question because I wasn't given the chance to...
Moderator: Oh, well we promise...promise you that you'll get a chance to answer in two questions.
It didn't happen.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No.

This country has never had near this many problems whether it be the economy, immigration, the wars (notice plural because there are a dozen of them), the taxes, the foreign policy, and far too much more to list. Don't even try to compare this election to the others.

I could easily compare this to the late 70's early 80' elections, dont tell me that we didnt have just as many problems then.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I could easily compare this to the late 70's early 80' elections, dont tell me that we didnt have just as many problems then.
We had problems, but they wern't what they are today.

Were we spending billions of dollars everyday overseas while our dollar is crashing? No.

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm watching the re-run of the debates right now and for some reason, whenever mccain talks i space out and then say to myself, "what the fuck is this retard trying to say"

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Thanks, Tech. I'm glad that he was able to make some points after the halfway point.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I dont like McCain and Romney after seing this clip....they're mocking Paul, like fucking babys.
Paul seems to be the only guy there with some god damn common sense..

T

Tonkoz

Wow Ron Paul sounds like a champ and is America's only hope for a better future, just cross your fingers somebody is loading a gun as we speak to assassinate those faggots.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Wow Ron Paul sounds like a champ and is America's only hope for a better future, just cross your fingers somebody is loading a gun as we speak to assassinate those faggots.
:uhoh2:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:keke:

Sorry to break your hopes and dreams, but assassinating one of these president hopefuls will not change anything. One goes down, another one takes his place.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
:keke:

Sorry to break your hopes and dreams, but assassinating one of these president hopefuls will not change anything. One goes down, another one takes his place.
Just like if someone were to assassinate Pain and Tech, I would take their place...just sayin'.

:spy:

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Hahahahaha.

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
and if we take out all 3?

I watched most of the debate in the hospital...Ron dominated that one answer calling out McCain and Romney's pointless bickering- I clapped after that. But they're still completely screwing him over.

McCain should go fight the terrorists himself. As much as I dislike Romney and Huckabee, at least they sometimes answered the questions. McCain he turned every single one into something involving his war experience.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I watched most of the debate in the hospital...Ron dominated that one answer calling out McCain and Romney's pointless bickering- I clapped after that. But they're still completely screwing him over.

McCain should go fight the terrorists himself. As much as I dislike Romney and Huckabee, at least they sometimes answered the questions. McCain he turned every single one into something involving his war experience.
Great to see you back Arcane, how are you feeling?