• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Future V.I.P. members?

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Theweapon or Duality....both contribute in there own way.

Duality has opinions on everything and usually backs it up, which is what a forum is all about, discussion/opinions :D

Theweapon has been keeping a great log lately and just general thread posts etc.

As Tim said Allstar contributes solid Info just needs a little more activity to get the nod

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
i don't dick around buddy. you and i just don't see eye to eye on a lot of issues and fights often insue.

Thats not a problem at all Duality, you are entitled to say/think whatever you want.. what bothers me is that once in a discussion you tend to turn that discussion into an arguement and sometimes past that..There's no question what so ever that you have the knowledge. Its just your way to pass that on that can be really insulting.

You would've been a V.I.P months ago if it wasn't for this issue.

h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Duality dont take this wrong..:
Sometimes you are an "asshole", yes.. But u got pretty damn good knowledge. I'd say that u deserve to be a VIP. U just have to get it that u dont need to argue with everyone/everything. And if someone says something bad about u.. dont always care about it. Sometimes it's just wiser to be quiet.

And u've behaved better lately! :xyxthumbs: I dont say that its always ur fault that u start to argue (sometimes u just defend ur self ). Some guys just pick up a quarrel with u for no reason and I think its stupid. But like I said u should just ignore it and soon u are a VIP.

-hoke

P

Pain

VIP
What'll happen to the 50+ page thread we have talking about Duality in the vip forum if he was to become vip?

h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What'll happen to the 50+ page thread we have talking about Duality in the vip forum if he was to become vip?
U must delete it or change Duality's name :dunnodude:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how the fuck am i mexican!!!!! i was born in newark new jersey!! raised in the south!! WTF!!! LOL

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ U dont decide who u are, we decide it! lulz

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i hate cutting grass, i cannot eat spicy food for jack shit, i hate at some mexican restaurant here, dude 2 bites outta a salad and i was sweating so bad, my eyes got watery and everything i had to leave, just thinking about it right now its making my eyes water

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

that stays. i get to read it. and then flame whoever dissed on me :ranter:

oh and hoke i am so pissed at you right now.......:ughnoes:.......

no but that was a good post hoke no problems here :xyxthumbs:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^Arent you mexican Duality?

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ not so important :D ..stuff like i love turtles, i fear turtles,cakes and so on :keke:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^^^^^^ x2 :49:

Duality : Your a great member in your own way of posting on mecca, you do help people out and always have your say regardles if the topic has changed or ended, and always seem to want the last word in, but dont realise when enough is enough till the admins/mods have to take it into their own hands and settle it all out.
You have changed since your comeback to the board and i will congrat you on that, just keep making paths and rebuilding friendships that might of been lost between you and other members, not to take everything that people say so seriously otherwise it will get you no-where and back at the start to rebuilding the bridge that was broken.
I Believe you do a have right to know what those 2 threads were about, since they were about you, clearly mine was asking the Question on why you were banned.
I Do believe you will become a V.I.P, maybe not this time around or maybe not next time around, but in time when thngs have cleared the air between yourself and with other members, the time might come then. but being banned 3 times will not help you in becoming one anytime soon.

Now regarding to the future V.I.P status to a member on 6th october, he knows who he is that ill be voting for :tiphat: