Tonyk212000
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Apr 13, 2007
- Messages
- 2,517
- Points
- 36
Now regarding to the future V.I.P status to a member on 6th october, he knows who he is that ill be voting for![]()
Me right?

Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Now regarding to the future V.I.P status to a member on 6th october, he knows who he is that ill be voting for![]()

you'll have to wait till the thread is made and where my vote lays 
you better not delete them! i should be able to read what they said.

Who said your getting the VIP nod :wutyousay:
Who said your getting the VIP nod :wutyousay:
no one did dipstick, i'm just saying don't delete them because eventually if i get in i should be able to see them.
^^^^^^^^ x2
Duality : Your a great member in your own way of posting on mecca, you do help people out and always have your say regardles if the topic has changed or ended, and always seem to want the last word in, but dont realise when enough is enough till the admins/mods have to take it into their own hands and settle it all out.
You have changed since your comeback to the board and i will congrat you on that, just keep making paths and rebuilding friendships that might of been lost between you and other members, not to take everything that people say so seriously otherwise it will get you no-where and back at the start to rebuilding the bridge that was broken.
I Believe you do a have right to know what those 2 threads were about, since they were about you, clearly mine was asking the Question on why you were banned.
I Do believe you will become a V.I.P, maybe not this time around or maybe not next time around, but in time when thngs have cleared the air between yourself and with other members, the time might come then. but being banned 3 times will not help you in becoming one anytime soon.
Now regarding to the future V.I.P status to a member on 6th october, he knows who he is that ill be voting for![]()
you were inching your way onto my shit list before this. but this is fair. good post.


Well one of the Mods should have renamed it to the Slipknot thread after the first page.This isn't a word of a lie... at least half the posts in those threads have nothing to do with you.![]()


no one did dipstick, i'm just saying don't delete them because eventually if i get in i should be able to see them.
lol it was meant in good fun....I already said I had you or theweapon as my pick. Don't go popping a nut over it.
If everyone stopped fucking with him, he'd be a solid member.
you better not delete them! i should be able to read what they said.
Originally Posted by The_KM
If everyone stopped fucking with him, he'd be a solid member.
Yup, I'm the only thing stopping him. Everyone else loves him.

I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.