• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Gabriele Andriulli Pro IFBB

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Gabriele Andriulli is an Italian Pro IFBB Bodybuilder. He got his pro card last year in Torin at the Italian body building championships IFBB bodybuilding competition.
This year he did two shows and he had two second places!

92167afd2fb89a4e0c536aa6c42447d1-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Gabriele today in the gym

4ffe01c0006fd39453a35c6354c1f437-1.jpg


offseason time!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
524e920b4555ea977b0cd9421c970dcd-1.jpg


In this pic on the left we can see Gabry Gabriele when he competed in ifbb in bodybuilding classic at notte dei campioni ifbb. On the right this year as a pro ifbb in canada for Toronto pro ifbb 2015 , second place.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
6dfb3377e9a8c00a3cbcbb119b1b4e1f-1.jpg


Gabriele andriulli pro ifbb and his huge back!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
After his 3th place at arnold classic 2016, gabriele andriulli will compete in toronto, canada.
1f541b328068bb0385c9babe68cf18a2-1.jpg


Gabriele is back in gym!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
I contacted gabriele andriulli and he told me that he will do a guest posing on body power uk next may!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff

Similar threads

underbody
Replies
0
Views
2K
underbody
underbody
NPCNewsOnline
Replies
0
Views
1K
NPCNewsOnline
NPCNewsOnline
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
2
Views
3K
underbody
underbody
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
8
Views
4K
Pharmacom
P
Top