• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Getting Sick of Heavy Weights..

Glute

Glute

i hate heavy weights but yet dislike light ones
if you want to build muscle without lifting a 5 minute morning walk tones the core and shreds the guns.:hsughr:
the resistance tubes at my gym give me a great pump, im the strongest tuber at my gym, and im huge

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this isn't even funny 20inchesoffundoucheson.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this isn't even funny 20inchesoffundoucheson.

my little brother made an account and posted under glute. when i found out i thought it was pretty funny since me and him always make fun of each other (he's a gymnast, i'm a bodybuilder and we always take shots at one another). but i did not make this post.

X

Xeonen

Well i just train when i think my body is in the 'mood'

Sometimes i just listen and feel what my bodies thinking so i might hit the gym twice a week or even 4 times but i always leave the gym having accomplished my mission!

To have every body part i trained pumped to an extent where i think its going to burst!!!

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
i hate heavy weights but yet like heavy dudes
if you want to build muscle without lifting a 5 minute gay sex tones the core and shreds the man cans.:hsughr:
the penis tubes at my bedroom give me a great pump, im the biggest luber at my gym, and im 3 inches

fixed

btw because noone seems to get my jokes lately that was a joke. I dont mean any harm. lol

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Sorry, all I heard was "wah, wah, wah" :p

I used to purposefully overtrain as part of my old bulking routine and survived by making sure I listened to my body. Every 4-6 weeks I'd usually do a light week where I literally quartered the amount of sets I was doing. I always got back the following week feeling a lot better.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i forgot about this thread, thanks for all your help guys..!!

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lifting lots of heavy weights isnt healthy at all and as we get older its going to backfire.my brother is 36 lifting from 18 he is in a very good shape but his lower back hurts quite often and one time he took some medicine because he couldnt stand upright,he also gave up on squating\deadlifting long time now.
A friends father who is a doctor(with lots of years of training in various sports) told me that after you became 40 problems in your joints\lower back\neck will start to show up.Tunen is a strong mofo but no one can guarantee that he wont have problems when he gets older.i used tunen as an example because he is the first one that comes in my mind when i am thinking of heavy weights

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DO NOT DO TOO MUCH VOLUME. Trust me. I used to bang out (not knowing what I was doing)over 30 sets of chest in 2 hours, with heavy weight on every set. All this did was give me tendon problems,pulled a delt which somehow healed in 2 months, and when I tried this on arms, I really fucked up a bicep. So I would suggest anti-inflamatories, lighter weight, up the volume just a little since the weight is going up. Like I said in some other thread, look at Toney Freeman. He lifts with 20s and 30s and that sumbitch is huge.he does 25 rep sets, and that makes him grow. Maybe you should try 20 rep sets for 2 weeks and then switch back 3-5 reps each week progressively until your joints are up to par again. Hope this helps

WillTheThrill

WillTheThrill

liftin hard n heavy is the only way i go, work through the pain. but if you cant get around it try joint health supps

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

drmarkp

read my "heavy Vs. light" chapter in the articles section.

P

Pumpin

if ur joints are hurting listen to your body and do what u feel will do the job if u listen to ur body chances are u will get better results i mean just go watch that video where the body builder died cause he didnt listen to his body im not saying ur going to die but if u dont listen to ur body then it could get worse i mean i have a really bad knee i only train my legs when i feel i can i try to atleast once or twice a week tho cause my knee needs to get better yea know but i still listen to my body for example i trained my legs off crazy ass the other day im still sore as fuck im not going to train them again untell monday like two days from now for me i dont know if the days or times are diff for other ppl so yea lol man just listen to ur body