• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Girl died as parents prayed

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
God :no: how dumb are people to believe that God will make someone better? If that were the case man king would never have pursued the medical advances we have over the centuries. If they think God is almighty and does everything they should ask God why he let her get sick and die when they were praying.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm going to stop going to class and just pray that I get straight A's.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IDIOTS!!
we all know who gone burn in hell now

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
christianityexplained00rf2-1.jpg

http://www.noob.us/miscellaneous/how-to-ruin-a-trip-to-the-museum/

:2:

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats just sad.... Poor girl.

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
:skurred:

Did you watch the link? It hurts my soul :hsughr:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There is faith and there is irresponsibility.

That girl died due to the stupidity of her parents and they should be prosecuted.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MetalMX

MetalMX

Christianity = Bullshit Insanity.

Just My 2cents.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A farmer is in Iowa during a flood. The river is overflowing, with water surrounding the farmer's home up to his front porch. As he is standing there, a boat comes up, The man in the boat says "Jump in, I'll take you to safety."

The farmer crosses his arms and says stubbornly, "Nope, I put my trust in God."

The boat goes away. The water rises to the second floor. Another boat comes up, the man says to the farmer who is now in the second story window, "Jump in, I'll save you."

The farmer again says, "Nope, I put my trust in God."

The boat goes away. Now the water is up to the roof. As The farmer stands on the roof, a helicopter comes over, and drops a ladder. The pilot yells down to the farmer "I'll save you, climb the ladder."

The farmer says "Nope, I put my trust in God."

The helicopter goes away. The water comtinues to rise and sweeps the farmer off the roof. He drowns.

The farmer goes to heaven. God sees him and says "What are you doing here?"

The farmer says "I put my trust in you and you let me down."

God says, "What do you mean, let you down? I sent you two boats and a helicopter!!!"

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A farmer is in Iowa during a flood. The river is overflowing, with water surrounding the farmer's home up to his front porch. As he is standing there, a boat comes up, The man in the boat says "Jump in, I'll take you to safety."

The farmer crosses his arms and says stubbornly, "Nope, I put my trust in God."

The boat goes away. The water rises to the second floor. Another boat comes up, the man says to the farmer who is now in the second story window, "Jump in, I'll save you."

The farmer again says, "Nope, I put my trust in God."

The boat goes away. Now the water is up to the roof. As The farmer stands on the roof, a helicopter comes over, and drops a ladder. The pilot yells down to the farmer "I'll save you, climb the ladder."

The farmer says "Nope, I put my trust in God."

The helicopter goes away. The water comtinues to rise and sweeps the farmer off the roof. He drowns.

The farmer goes to heaven. God sees him and says "What are you doing here?"

The farmer says "I put my trust in you and you let me down."

God says, "What do you mean, let you down? I sent you two boats and a helicopter!!!"

Yes, god sent the boats and helicopter. :uhoh2:

faiz

faiz

There is faith and there is irresponsibility.

That girl died due to the stupidity of her parents and they should be prosecuted.

awesome post!

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Serb, why didn't God send this girl an ambulance??

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
first off i cant believe u posted that Glex, and secondly it states directly in the bible that a person should seek medical attention. If their is a cure it is sinful to not go and use the cure. They acted how they chose to they do not represent my faith and beliefs.

Ironslave this girls parents should have taken her to the hospital, what kind of question is that James? I mean besides being an asshole what was the point of your post?

F

Freakzilla

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What a bunch of stupid fucking retards! I hope they get prosecuted to the fullest extent.

Oh, and Nancy Grace should be punched in the vagina for being alive.

Freak:tiphat:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bro don't you get the joke?

Oh I got the joke, but you'd have to know Serb to get my response I suppose. I'm asking Serb, why didn't God send an ambulance to this girl?