• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Guido's

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
If I could walk around my school with a camera, this thread would be overflowing with pics.
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
Catholic Central. It's pretty much Arab Central now though. Half the school is either named Ali, Moe or Moose.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
^^ HAHAHAHAHAHAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111 ROFL
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
Flex's gonna get mad!!

Flex's gonna get mad!!

Flex's gonna get mad!!

Flex's gonna get mad!!


:methman:
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Most of the pics posted on here are not "Guido's"..... :e5dunno:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
HATER

HATER

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2006
Messages
168
Points
18
Catholic Central. It's pretty much Arab Central now though. Half the school is either named Ali, Moe or Moose.

ye it was always like this. arab central. btw, i'm arabic, chaldean to be specific.
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
Most of those guys are arab guidos
 
CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,281
Points
36
guido-losers.jpg


:skurred:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
fack no.
i'd vomit all over the place from
the smell of their hair gel shit
and their nasty ghetto ass crap

plus they scare off the womenz...
 
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
:keke: theres more collective grease in that shot than an entire mc d's deep frier
 
CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,281
Points
36
more of these fuck tards...
 

Attachments

  • guido2.jpg
    guido2.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 19
CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,281
Points
36
i hate guidos :no:
 

Attachments

  • guidos.jpg
    guidos.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Guidos_1-744861.jpg
    Guidos_1-744861.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 20
  • l_84f1a87db1d2aa064d25671de7190389.jpg
    l_84f1a87db1d2aa064d25671de7190389.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 12
Top