• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.

Gustavo 4 Weeks Out (IRONMAN PRO)

Will Gustavo make it in time?

• No, he is too soft.

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • yes, he knows what he is doing.

Votes: 29 87.9%

• Total voters

Mr.Olympia 2008

2vi49rp-1.jpg

sv193b-1.jpg

wtmo2-1.jpg

2cmt82-1.jpg

2s63uac-1.jpg

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking better than some pics I saw before the Olympia. Looks to be very serious this year

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's amazing how much better his stomach looks these days. In contrast to many other competitors, it seems to get better and better.

brizzy03

he'll make it, prob bigger than at the O. Need to see his legs though, thats where he lost most of his size last year.

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
His waist look a little smaller then it did at the last Mr.O..and thats good..just hope his legs are one size or two bigger..

Bodybuilderdk

He mentioned that he sacrificed size on his legs to bring his waist down, overall looks great i mean a small waist and average legs is fine, he should be able to bring his legs up again while keeping his waist down, if he peaks properly with this new look he'll do well at iron man and arnold. :xyxthumbs:

d.capodiferro

how can you say he looks fine?i had never seen any precontest pic of him but from what i see on stage he gets worse every year or , at last, keep the same and never improve

tp_88

No but seriously, he looks good. I'm not a very big fan of Gustavo though..

Last edited by a moderator:

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I saw some of his Olympia pics from the few nights before and he looked AMAZINGLY dry. But he looked flat on the night of the O. That seems to be common of him lately, much like Dennis James. He looks like the next Mr. O in the week or two leading to the contest then looses it the night of the competion. Let's hope he can maintain his physique this year.

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think he will be too soft @ the Ironman, but he will be ready when the time is right, at the AC.

I kinda like Gus, he just needs to come in really ripped for once.

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
how can you say he looks fine?i had never seen any precontest pic of him but from what i see on stage he gets worse every year or , at last, keep the same and never improve
If you have never seen precontest pics of him before you either haven't been looking very hard or are new to bodybuilding.
still needs that width in his back
Your shoulders can only be so far apart, dude.

Ruhlforever

Someone in this forum really hates Badell for placed ahead of Heat in the 2007 ASC, however, buddies this guy is incredible, he can be perfectly lean and fit or has the physic of a cow. I think that Badell has one of the most incredible triceps and hamstrings and glutes, triceps compare to Phil Heath (Except for Brachialis) and Victor, side chest pose is incredible.