Lionheart
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Sep 4, 2006
- Messages
- 4,869
- Points
- 38
Have to admit that Gustavo looks very good at this point,but i just dont like that guy at all..:31_whip:
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
he has massive trunks dude.. the only bad thing about his legs is that they dont have good seperation.. besides that they are very big.
I'm worried that he might carb up to much..spill over or something like that.
But I start to think he might take the show and win
I'm going to hope you meant to say mass.This not applied for Badell because of his muscle maturity, but applies for Phil Heath that was really good 2 weeks prior to competition in ASC 2007 depleting a lot of carbs and too much cardio. Badell did a lot of cardio can carb down for ASC 2007 and lost his trademark legs and ass.
Agreed, the Detail looks greta!Yes, me too, Its really detailed, I like it
I will use this thread to post these two weeks out pics (IMO there is no point to make 10 different threads about one guy's contest prep)...

I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.