• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Gustavo Baddell - 3 Weeks Out

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Have to admit that Gustavo looks very good at this point,but i just dont like that guy at all..:31_whip:
 
patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,111
Points
38
Wow Gus is looking pretty good.... Hope he can keep it together for the show.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
I'm worried that he might carb up to much..spill over or something like that.
But I start to think he might take the show and win
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
he has massive trunks dude.. the only bad thing about his legs is that they dont have good seperation.. besides that they are very big.

i was refering to quads obviously, maybe you are reffering to massive HAMS? because in frontal and back shots he is not massive well i think its visible, he spreads out the legs and let the hams touch .. but i admit in lateral posses he reminds me of paco bautista


yes im team cutler tunen, but im #1 in "we hate cutler legs" team
 
Swifto

Swifto

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
45
Points
6
Side tricep looks very good.
 
chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
630
Points
18
His lat spread looks very impressive. Massively thick back.
 
Ruhli

Ruhli

Member
Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2007
Messages
18
Points
1
Looks really good, hopefully will be conditioned on stage
 
A

alessandro

Active member
Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2007
Messages
34
Points
6
awesome! very good condition.
 
J

juicyjuce

Active member
Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2007
Messages
27
Points
1
I think that he looks good, but I think the third place finish at the O got to his head too much. You know what they say "Self Praise Is No Praise" and he does a little too much of that.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
wow he really looks good....and thats coming from someone who doesn't like gustavo at all
 
R

Ruhlforever

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
395
Points
16
I'm worried that he might carb up to much..spill over or something like that.
But I start to think he might take the show and win


This not applied for Badell because of his muscle maturity, but applies for Phil Heath that was really good 2 weeks prior to competition in ASC 2007 depleting a lot of carbs and too much cardio. Badell did a lot of cardio can carb down for ASC 2007 and lost his trademark legs and ass.
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
That back double bi is looking absolutely incredible. Props to Gus for the massive improvements. He may be a cocky sob sometimes but I think his physique will back it up for the upcoming shows.
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
This not applied for Badell because of his muscle maturity, but applies for Phil Heath that was really good 2 weeks prior to competition in ASC 2007 depleting a lot of carbs and too much cardio. Badell did a lot of cardio can carb down for ASC 2007 and lost his trademark legs and ass.
I'm going to hope you meant to say mass.
 
M

massmonsterpas

Member
Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
10
Points
1
looks better than last year
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
I will use this thread to post these two weeks out pics (IMO there is no point to make 10 different threads about one guy's contest prep)...

Preolympia147 1


http://blog.flexonline.com/
 
J

Jatkis

Member
Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2007
Messages
20
Points
1
I will use this thread to post these two weeks out pics (IMO there is no point to make 10 different threads about one guy's contest prep)...

Pics....You posted only one pic. Keep on posting more!

Just kidding with you nigster :jerkoff1:

Gus is looking just fine.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks for the pics nigster,but i think someone will make 5 more threads about them:D
Gus looks good!
 

Similar threads

Ronnie Coleman Feed
Replies
0
Views
164
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Iceman1981
Replies
0
Views
2K
Iceman1981
Iceman1981
Top