• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Gustavo vs Hide vs Troy vs Melvin - 2009 Atlantic City Pro

Who wins?

• Total voters
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would hate to be a judge in this case... :doh: so difficult and close

bangbang

bangbang

Judging from these pics, Hide at 2nd isn't a "crime" placing. He looks good. This comp was just very close. I think Dennis James winning all those previous shows are far worse than this one. Hide got ripped on at the New York Pro.

bangbang

bangbang

I hope Melvin isn't giving up.. he kind of looks like he's letting go. That or maybe he didn't want to peak until the O...

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As much as I hate to say it, Gustavo is the winner here. They all look good. But Melvin, he can take it so much further I beleive. We'll see at the big O what he brings.

A

active_transport

I DONT KNOW WHY GUSTAVO BUTTHELL STILL THINKS HES THIRD BEHING JAY AND RONNIE, HE SHOULD CLOSE HIS MOUTH, HES NOT THAT IMPRESSIVE, HE ONLY SHOCKS HIMSELF, TROY SAYS "IM GETTIN WIDER BY THE MINUTE" MELVIN SAYS "LOOK AT MY FRONT BICEP POSE, GETTIN NARROWER BY THE MINUTE" HIDETADA CHICKEN SMADA SAYS "LOOK AT MY POP OUT MUSCLES FEEL MY MUSCLES OR ELSE ILL MAKE EM BURST ON YOU
"