• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Hafþór Júlíus "Thor" Björnsson Bio, Updates and Pics

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Re: Hafþór Júlíus "Thor" Björnsson Bio, Updates and Pics

Thor Bjornsson has himself a great wife.


I love that tatoo!
 
Last edited:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Re: Hafþór Júlíus "Thor" Björnsson Bio, Updates and Pics

Thor

dcce855ee1093424def7a580ba5f03de-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Get yourself a Thor barbell!
Thor
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Horny for the weights.
Thor

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
It's just 660lbs? No problem.




I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Thor and his gorgeous wife.
Thor

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
This is a huge Santa. Thor

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Hey guys. Check out Thor!

403kg/888LBS For 2 reps 2 sets.

8d8a00fac369fe2a87ea48051049da46-1.jpg


Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Check out Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson(Thor) weighing in at 429lbs!

747b6672917d6952744a76d77b2bdedd-1.jpg


Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^^ his caption on instagram was "195kg/429lbs" which is a way leaner 195kg than last year around this time.
Might be an indicator of the cardio shape he's in.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
^^ his caption on instagram was "195kg/429lbs" which is a way leaner 195kg than last year around this time.
Might be an indicator of the cardio shape he's in.
Thanks so much for the correction my brother! Yeah, 429 and that's light for him. Just wow!


Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Thor with a 433kg/953lbs x 2 deadlift


 
Last edited by a moderator:
C

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 6, 2013
Messages
743
Points
28
Beast of all beasts.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
I didn't think there was anyone who could make Thor look small. Look at this dude!
2f422b007b96fc713e7a3b9454cc63c6-1.jpg


Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
 
C

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 6, 2013
Messages
743
Points
28
How tall is that guy?

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Thor doing a 470kg deadlift. No problem at all.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^^ at first I thought that his 470kg with a suit was slower than Eddie's 472.5kg with a suit from the 2017 WSM


I still think he has 500+kg in him


 
Last edited by a moderator:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
What do you mean "with a suit"?

I love the yelling!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
The deadlift suit helps you stay more tight and for some guys can help gain up to 20kgs if not more.
Eddie used a suit in all his deadlift records, except for the Arnold Classic and the elephant bar where the suits are not allowed.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Holy shit. These pictures were taken 3 weeks before Thor's record 501kg lift!

"Fun fact. Three weeks before my 501kg deadlift WR I had a small tear in my right upper lat. Luckily I recovered well right before the heavy pull but I had to adjust my training a lot because of this incident. I never really talk about my injuries... why is that? I don’t like to give people a reason to believe that I won’t succeed! Mindset is everything, tell yourself you can and you will! Set high goals and go after them. "
bd1388682060da79ccc4313df78c4975-1.jpg
f4163d8b984b93f20b7aa10d1413a0ec-1.jpg
da210e28002e4687053084943237fe76-1.jpg


Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
 
Top