• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Haggis = awesome

P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Probably my number 1 favorite food to eat.





:hsughr:
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
Looks yuck but i wanna try some.

Damn scotties and their uncapability to open restaurant in different countries. :no:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Looks yummy, wonder what it would taste like without the spices though.
 
Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,809
Points
36
Looks kind of good actually but the ingredients sound awful. :ugh:
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
the name says it all.. gross.
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
A scottish kid brought haggis that his grandma made in for Ethic Potluck Day back in grade school. I took a bite and spit it right back out. It tasted like rubber covered in pepper and garlic.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Haggis tastes like fail.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
I would never eat Haggis, just knowing what its is makes me want to puke..
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
You guys don't know what you are missing. :hsughr:
 
CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,281
Points
36
i remember the one time i tried haggis, i was like 7-8 years old....i almost gagged before it even went in my mouth
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
i remember the one time i tried haggis, i was like 7-8 years old....i almost gagged before it even went in my mouth

How dare you waste my haggis. :no::tear:

haggis + mash potato + neeps + melee pudding = one happy sob.
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
There's just no way that can be good. Iyyyyy.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Sounds disgusting, but I would try it. It wouldn't be so popular if it didn't taste good, I don't shy away from food because of what it is or how it's made.

When I visit Scotland I am definitely trying it at that place :D
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Sounds disgusting, but I would try it. It wouldn't be so popular if it didn't taste good, I don't shy away from food because of what it is or how it's made.

When I visit Scotland I am definitely trying it at that place :D

Up for a haggis eating contest? I'm 10-0. :tiphat:
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
Looks yuck but i wanna try some.

Damn scotties and their uncapability to open restaurant in different countries. :no:

I dunno about you but id be intrigued to know what they could actually serve at a scottish restaurant. Im pretty sure their only unique food is haggis.They can't base a shop on one food. Wait in macbeth the witches ate sheeps eyeballs inside a soup so maybe that could go to the restaurant too. Soup entree with haggis for the main. And for dessert?

lousy scotts about as food capable as the french. "oui oui How do i get rid of all these snails out of my garden? *puts snail in mouth* sacre bleu! " Good one light weight :(
 

Similar threads

P
Replies
24
Views
8K
Adam23
Adam23
Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
121
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Iceman1981
Replies
1
Views
2K
KaiGold
KaiGold
Top