P
Pain
............
VIP
- Joined
- Jun 27, 2006
- Messages
- 7,540
- Points
- 63
Probably my number 1 favorite food to eat.


Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.




You guys don't know what you are missing.![]()
Yes...yes I do.
i remember the one time i tried haggis, i was like 7-8 years old....i almost gagged before it even went in my mouth


Sounds disgusting, but I would try it. It wouldn't be so popular if it didn't taste good, I don't shy away from food because of what it is or how it's made.
When I visit Scotland I am definitely trying it at that place![]()

Up for a haggis eating contest? I'm 10-0.![]()

Looks yuck but i wanna try some.
Damn scotties and their uncapability to open restaurant in different countries.![]()
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.