• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Hanes Training Log

H

Hane

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 4, 2008
Messages
204
Points
16
Tomorrows the day for back and biceps.
I'll try to make you proud miami :)
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
You don't need to hit your bench from every angle like that, just choose 2 and stick with it. I recommend losing either the flat or the decline. Just do 5-6 sets of one and 3 accessory sets with the other.
 
H

Hane

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 4, 2008
Messages
204
Points
16
Could you explain what you mean with accessory set?
Hmm..alright! I could give it a try.
I'll keep you updated Freako.

P.s Thanks :)
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Solid looking session man!
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
You do a primary exercise, usually lower reps with a higher intensity. Then you follow it with accessory exercise that works the movement in a different way.
 
H

Hane

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 4, 2008
Messages
204
Points
16
Test_Back_copy.jpg


Biceps_training_copy.jpg


Just wondering! Is the text to small?
I'm just trying to find a good way to represent the log :)
Keep the feedback comming!
 
H

Hane

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 4, 2008
Messages
204
Points
16
You do a primary exercise, usually lower reps with a higher intensity. Then you follow it with accessory exercise that works the movement in a different way.

Thanks Freako!
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
looks pretty good! yea the text could be a little bit bigger but i really like the style :)
 
H

Hane

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 4, 2008
Messages
204
Points
16
Thanks bro *thumbs up*
I'll see what I can do!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff

Similar threads

SteelPhysique
Replies
0
Views
1
SteelPhysique
SteelPhysique
SteelPhysique
Replies
0
Views
1
SteelPhysique
SteelPhysique
TitanProgress
Replies
0
Views
1
TitanProgress
TitanProgress
AlphaLifter
Replies
0
Views
33
AlphaLifter
AlphaLifter
Top