• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Has anybody tried SPIRODEX by gaspari??

F

fitmod066

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 8, 2007
Messages
122
Points
16
I'm leaning out right now and its rough cause I work 12 hours shifts. So I'm looking for the best possible fat burner/appettite suprresent on the market. The last two fat burners I tried were from usp labs named recreate and oxy elite. Both fairly good products, I liked recreate better cause oxy elite mady me to jittery!
Anyways, I was wondering if anybody tried spirodex by gaspari, you only have to take it once a day, and it claims to supresses appetite, gives you energy, and enhances your mood. sounds kinda like bsn astro phex to me which i didn't like that much.
Also if anybody knows a great fat burner please share with me!
 

Similar threads

J
Replies
11
Views
4K
proteinguysx
P
bambam55
Replies
9
Views
4K
Big04pimpin
Big04pimpin
Top