• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

have you ever drank this??

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
1,274
Points
38
holy shit I was just now thinking about it and it hit me, me and my sister got those for a few months straight at gas stations, we were amazed by the balls lol
 
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
i never seen or even heard of this shit before. it doesnt look very good to me.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
these things are the shit!!!!

Orbitzorbitzdrink656876_480_480-1.jpg


You like having balls in your mouth? :xmaseek3ugh:





:xmaskekegay:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
That shit should have replace Nuka Quatum in Fallout 3.
 

Similar threads

Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
23
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
55
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
76
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
93
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Top