• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Have you seen this guy? (mugshot)

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
:49:
It must be that Hamster on a piano :keke:
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Roflmao...

Somebody is gonna get fired for doing the lulz.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
OMFG! i loled so hard hahahahahahhahaha :rofl3:
 
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
i saw him last night in my bedroom lulz. how the hell did my hamster kill that women and his name is Buddy not Rodney. jk i dont have a hamster.
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
:49: :49: :49: :49:


you get the reps for that one storm
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
oh crap all hamsters are killers!!

im thorwing poindexter in the toilet right now!!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Ok im never going to the pet store ever again :skurred:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2020
Messages
145
Points
18
This made my day. Laughing so loud right now.
 

Similar threads

Daniel Andersson
Replies
96
Views
26K
Anabolicus
Anabolicus
Top