• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The mugshot thread!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
^^

that's a 3 right there..

and i'm a 3.5.

stop the vegies Picks.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
1000028d-1.jpg



LOLOL!! Lurcher lives in jail? Look at those bars covering that window.
 
fdelval

fdelval

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2009
Messages
192
Points
18
did you know that some buildings have a first floor very close to the ground, very tasty for burglars?
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
^^

that's a 3 right there..

and i'm a 3.5.

stop the vegies Picks.

sif thats a 3, hes not making a straining pose face its at least a 5 u arsehole. lolol
btw so everyone is clear i rate myself a 6 out of 10 so 5 is oustounding. Hurry up and shave DIOGO
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
LMAO @ pickle's avi
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Freako is the only 10 in this thread.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
YOUR AVI MAKES ME SICK...

you just made this personal Pickle.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Just shave. You will look a lot better.
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
Damn line, you have huge arms and are handsome to boot. But you look narrow, you would never hold your own against kai or jay... jk
It's not the best pic: my arms look far smaller and I'm much more narrow in person. I am handsome though.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
^Are you still lifting? Your log's gone dead.
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
^Are you still lifting? Your log's gone dead.
Yeah, I've just been extremely busy as of late and have had little online time. I'll probably jump-start my log again in a week or two, provided I settle into my new job and school year somewhat soon.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
For those not Facebook friends with me:

416629303587191n-1.jpg


Yes, that's whiskey on the rocks. No, I don't apologize for being better looking than you.


Dude, you kinda resemble Tucker Max imo.
 

Similar threads

Storm
Replies
10
Views
5K
sweerie_banana
sweerie_banana
kgearus
Replies
0
Views
167
kgearus
kgearus
kgearus
Replies
0
Views
244
kgearus
kgearus
Top