Natzo
Elvira turns me on
VIP
- Joined
- Aug 2, 2008
- Messages
- 10,697
- Points
- 48
^^
that's a 3 right there..
and i'm a 3.5.
stop the vegies Picks.
that's a 3 right there..
and i'm a 3.5.
stop the vegies Picks.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
^^
that's a 3 right there..
and i'm a 3.5.
stop the vegies Picks.
LMAO @ pickle's avi
Freako is the only 10 in this thread.
Freako is the only 10 in this thread.
your huge crush blinds you.
It's not the best pic: my arms look far smaller and I'm much more narrow in person. I am handsome though.Damn line, you have huge arms and are handsome to boot. But you look narrow, you would never hold your own against kai or jay... jk
Yeah, I've just been extremely busy as of late and have had little online time. I'll probably jump-start my log again in a week or two, provided I settle into my new job and school year somewhat soon.^Are you still lifting? Your log's gone dead.
For those not Facebook friends with me:
![]()
Yes, that's whiskey on the rocks. No, I don't apologize for being better looking than you.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.