• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Having complete diet during the lockdown

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I believe that the lockdown have affected our diet. My nephew who is a newcomer in body building eats 10 eggs every day. He said that eggs seemed to have vanished in the nearby market because of the delayed delivery from the supplier. He is afraid that the muscle he had built would atrophy without his needed nutrients particularly the eggs and the beef which has become costly now. It’s a good thing that I am not into body building so my diet may not be regular but I can still live with what I can buy.

L

lokielovesbunny

Well, I think most of fitness freaks are taking advantage of lockdown by doing enough exercise at home, one can really control their diet and work during lockdown we are not allowed to go out side, so the options we left with are going on your roof-top balcony under the open sky where you first start with breathing exercise which is the most predominate thing to do before work out and if you don't do any online work you may start your work-out anytime in a day.

Preparing good food which should be full of vitamins, minerals , nutrients can be a problem for some people as most of them inclined to take supplement then diet-make-it-home. I think lockdown should be the reason to push yourself beyond your comfort zone to get better result.

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your nephew should get his cholesterol level checked because 10 yolks a day will increase cholesterol level even though it is good cholesterol because eggs is natural.
Your nephew can reduce the number of egg intake and add chicken and beans for more proteins.