• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Heavyweight championship

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
Deontay Wilder will defend his WBC heavyweight belt against Bermane Stiverne from Haiti but based in Canada. The challenger was supposed to be Cuban Luis Ortiz.who, unfortunately, has tested positive for banned diuretics drugs. Wilder has a formidable record of 38 wins with 37 knockouts. Wilder is undefeated while Stiverne sports a record of 25 wins and 2 losses and 1 draw. The fight will be held in Brooklyn Barclays Center on November 4.
 
R

rz3300

Banned
Joined
Jul 6, 2016
Messages
677
Points
0
I wish that these types of fights were featured more often than they are, or at least than I have access too. I am just more likely to tune in and watch when it is a heavyweight fight versus some of the other classes.
 
Top