• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Hell is here today... but hope is on its way

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not going to lie, I got a bit teary eyed in a few parts.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49: at the irony of you having so much love for a Christian man. You really don't have a problem with Christianity Ironslave you have a problem with peoples ignorance and lack of understanding, and incorporation of their faith into their lives.

On topic I wish ROn paul would of gotten the nomination he really does have the mind power and ideas to make the united states what it once was. I think the man is a political genius.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
:49: at the irony of you having so much love for a Christian man. You really don't have a problem with Christianity Ironslave you have a problem with peoples ignorance and lack of understanding, and incorporation of their faith into their lives.
"the bible does teach us that we should say our prayers in a closed room and not flaunt it."

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
"the bible does teach us that we should say our prayers in a closed room and not flaunt it."

Now that's a christian sentiment I can respect.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Thats true, but their is a difference between prayer and discussing theology and philosophy.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Thats true, but their is a difference between prayer and discussing theology and philosophy.

This is true but some members on this forum discuss religion in different ways than other from what I can see. You discuss it, others quite directly tell me that I'm evil and I'm going to hell.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is true but some members on this forum discuss religion in different ways than other from what I can see. You discuss it, others quite directly tell me that I'm evil and I'm going to hell.

I laughed when i read your post. I think for someone to judge anyone by their own beliefs is a mistake man. I always enjoy the discussions, sorry that some people get mad and act on it.