Ironslave
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 12, 2006
- Messages
- 4,104
- Points
- 38
Not going to lie, I got a bit teary eyed in a few parts.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
at the irony of you having so much love for a Christian man. You really don't have a problem with Christianity Ironslave you have a problem with peoples ignorance and lack of understanding, and incorporation of their faith into their lives."the bible does teach us that we should say our prayers in a closed room and not flaunt it."at the irony of you having so much love for a Christian man. You really don't have a problem with Christianity Ironslave you have a problem with peoples ignorance and lack of understanding, and incorporation of their faith into their lives.
"the bible does teach us that we should say our prayers in a closed room and not flaunt it."
"the bible does teach us that we should say our prayers in a closed room and not flaunt it."
Thats true, but their is a difference between prayer and discussing theology and philosophy.
This is true but some members on this forum discuss religion in different ways than other from what I can see. You discuss it, others quite directly tell me that I'm evil and I'm going to hell.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.