• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Hell is here today... but hope is on its way

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
Not going to lie, I got a bit teary eyed in a few parts.


 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
:49: at the irony of you having so much love for a Christian man. You really don't have a problem with Christianity Ironslave you have a problem with peoples ignorance and lack of understanding, and incorporation of their faith into their lives.

On topic I wish ROn paul would of gotten the nomination he really does have the mind power and ideas to make the united states what it once was. I think the man is a political genius.
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
:49: at the irony of you having so much love for a Christian man. You really don't have a problem with Christianity Ironslave you have a problem with peoples ignorance and lack of understanding, and incorporation of their faith into their lives.
"the bible does teach us that we should say our prayers in a closed room and not flaunt it."



 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
"the bible does teach us that we should say our prayers in a closed room and not flaunt it."

Now that's a christian sentiment I can respect.
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
"the bible does teach us that we should say our prayers in a closed room and not flaunt it."

Thats true, but their is a difference between prayer and discussing theology and philosophy.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Thats true, but their is a difference between prayer and discussing theology and philosophy.

This is true but some members on this forum discuss religion in different ways than other from what I can see. You discuss it, others quite directly tell me that I'm evil and I'm going to hell.
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
This is true but some members on this forum discuss religion in different ways than other from what I can see. You discuss it, others quite directly tell me that I'm evil and I'm going to hell.

I laughed when i read your post. I think for someone to judge anyone by their own beliefs is a mistake man. I always enjoy the discussions, sorry that some people get mad and act on it.
 
Top