• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

HGH VS. Anabolics

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
from what ive heard HGH is safer than anabolic steroids, does anyone have anything to add to that????

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
HGH doesn't really build muscle that much.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
umm idk about that dude, soposedly theres only so far you can go with roids but with growth you have no limit, and thats what all pros use thats why they have those guts, i just want to know everyones opinion on safety and results

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
HGH high levels (10-12 iu's) a day could yield possible muscle growth. Now HGH does increase IGF-1 which then I believe increases new muscle cells that could then be put under hypertrophy using AAS. Also while using AAS and HGH there are also synergy effects while using the compunds.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
HGH high levels (10-12 iu's) a day could yield possible muscle growth. Now HGH does increase IGF-1 which then I believe increases new muscle cells that could then be put under hypertrophy using AAS. Also while using AAS and HGH there are also synergy effects while using the compunds.

old timers in my gym tell me the best stack is HGH and IGF-1 and insulin.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
umm idk about that dude, soposedly theres only so far you can go with roids but with growth you have no limit, and thats what all pros use thats why they have those guts, i just want to know everyones opinion on safety and results

The effects are over rated. I can give the full text if anyone wants it.

Claims for the anabolic effects of growth hormone: a case of the emperor's new clothes?
Rennie MJ
Br J Sports Med. 2003 Apr ; 37(2): 100-5

This review examines the evidence that growth hormone has metabolic effects in adult human beings. The conclusion is that growth hormone does indeed have powerful effects on fat and carbohydrate metabolism, and in particular promotes the metabolic use of adipose tissue triacylglycerol. However, there is no proof that net protein retention is promoted in adults, except possibly of connective tissue. The overexaggeration of the effects of growth hormone in muscle building is effectively promoting its abuse and thereby encouraging athletes and elderly men to expose themselves to increased risk of disease for little benefit.

Growth hormone effects on metabolism, body composition, muscle mass, and strength.
Yarasheski KE
Exerc Sport Sci Rev. 1994; 22: 285-312

It is clear that the anthropometric ramifications, especially with respect to muscle mass, of the metabolic actions of GH and IGF-I treatment in intact and GH-deficient adults require further study. At present, it appears that daily GH or IGF-I treatment modestly increases nitrogen retention in most normal adults, probably by separate but permissive mechanisms, but only for a short period of time (approximately 1 month). During prolonged GH administration, resistance to the anabolic actions of GH seems to occur, and optimizing the anabolic effects of GH or IGF-I treatment will require a better understanding of the interactions among GH, GHBP, IGF-I production, IGFBPs, the GH dose regimen, and other unidentified regulatory factors. On the basis of the similar increases in muscle protein synthesis, muscle cross-sectional area, and muscle strength observed in placebo and GH-treated exercising young adults, it is doubtful that the nitrogen retention associated with daily GH treatment results in an increase in contractile protein, improved muscle function, strength and athletic performance. Even in catabolic or GH-deficient populations, GH treatment provides only modest increments in nitrogen retention, muscle size, strength, and exercise capacity. Further, the side effects of GH treatment (water retention, carpal tunnel compression, insulin resistance) would be a detriment, rather than an aid, to athletic performance. In addition, whether prolonged (> 6 months) GH treatment alone or in combination with other agents used by athletes (e.g., anabolic steroids, beta-agonists) is associated with other adverse side effects (e.g., cancer, diabetes) has not been evaluated. Therefore, health professionals should continue to discourage the use of GH by exercise enthusiasts.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
old timers in my gym tell me the best stack is HGH and IGF-1 and insulin.

Umm, you better know what your doing with that stack. IGF-1 R3 and insulin together increase the strength of insulin which could easily put you in a coma or kill you.

Hyperplasmia is from hgh or igf-1 which is splitting your muscles cells which means you have more muscle to grow to your potential. I have mixed thoughts on the two. And Anabolics or Growth Hormones are both not really that safe if you don't know what your doing but ones not worse than the other.

G

getswole012345

AAS can only take you so far, hgh will push you past your genetic limit if you take aas, hgh, insulin you will be a freaking Beast :)

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
AAS can only take you so far, hgh will push you past your genetic limit if you take aas, hgh, insulin you will be a freaking Beast :)
oh yea! but its dangerous, i have to read up more ALOT MORE! that will be something i will do in a few years, after a few years of research haha im a pussy when it comes to this shit

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
AAS can only take you so far, hgh will push you past your genetic limit if you take it in the ass, hgh, insulin you will be a freaking Beast :)

Not sure what this has to do anything, but regardless, you're better off to stick to a moderate cycle with Test as your foundation. I wouldn't mess with those others unless you plan to be a pro.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not sure what this has to do anything, but regardless, you're better off to stick to a moderate cycle with Test as your foundation. I wouldn't mess with those others unless you plan to be a pro.

rofl!!! take it in the ass??? thats not what the first post said, haha thats fucking funny, but yea even though ima prob sound like every other person on this planet, but yes i plan to go pro i plan to go far in body building

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
rofl!!! take it in the ass??? thats not what the first post said, haha thats fucking funny,

Hey man, I just hit the quote button, whatever was there was there, honest

shrug-1.gif

but yea even though ima prob sound like every other person on this planet, but yes i plan to go pro i plan to go far in body building

Take it as a hobby, it's not probable to be a pro bodybuilder, and even still the ones that turn pro, it's difficult to be a top one.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey man, I just hit the quote button, whatever was there was there, honest

shrug-1.gif

Take it as a hobby, it's not probable to be a pro bodybuilder, and even still the ones that turn pro, it's difficult to be a top one.

haha im not saying anything but that was funny as hell, and yea dude i understand but i just want to go the limit i have dreams and would like to make it true no matter what it takes and how hard its gonna be, believe me i know what it is to work hard for something you really want

R

rick ramirezsublime

Weapon, way to set a goal bro. hope you achieve. Not a gear user but, I try to read a lot of materials pertaining to BB.Maybe this may helpHGH Facts. If that doesn't show up try HGHTruth.org. :xyxthumbs:

G

getswole012345

yes i agree, VERY DANGEROUS atleast insulin is... i will never take insulin lol

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
HGH by itself will not yeild the kind of results you are looking for when compared to AAS. As others have said, the way it is used so successfully by the pros is in combination with other compounds. Hypertrophy of muscles is more significant through AAS then it is through HGH. I would not go as far as to say that HGH is any more safe than AAS.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

because HGH will induce hyperplasia, the growth of new muscle fibers.

however i'm in agreeance with you that it is overrated in it's ability and is only affective if your stacking it with a bunch of other compounds.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
from what ive heard HGH is safer than anabolic steroids, does anyone have anything to add to that????

dude from the questions your asking and for how young you are, you shouldn't even be thinking about this. it is insanely expensive and the results aren't half of what you'd get from AAS.

you asked a question in another thread based on "what you heard" and it was clear the people who are giving you advice, don't know what the hell they're talking about.

you are 19 correct? just stick with your meat and potatoes compounds (your cycle of test and EQ is perfect) and just stick with that. you don't need to use anything else. steroids work pretty damn well!

i'm not trying to flame you (too much) but you seem to be a relative noobie to all of this and will take something without even knowing what it is (you popped T3 without evening having the faintest idea of what it is just because your friend told you to). stop trying to jump the gun and keep lifting heavy and eating and you will put on your size.

and in regards to you thinking you'll turn pro, if you didn't gain much of anything of your test and deca cycle, and your eating a shitload and lifting like crazy, and your sitting at only 202lbs it doesn't seem to me you have the potential to turn pro. people really need to be realistic about what they can accomplish in this sport. it's not worth severly shortening your life/risking your health for something that is not going to return the same type of accolades as the time you invest in it.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude from the questions your asking and for how young you are, you shouldn't even be thinking about this. it is insanely expensive and the results aren't half of what you'd get from AAS.

you asked a question in another thread based on "what you heard" and it was clear the people who are giving you advice, don't know what the hell they're talking about.

you are 19 correct? just stick with your meat and potatoes compounds (your cycle of test and EQ is perfect) and just stick with that. you don't need to use anything else. steroids work pretty damn well!

i'm not trying to flame you (too much) but you seem to be a relative noobie to all of this and will take something without even knowing what it is (you popped T3 without evening having the faintest idea of what it is just because your friend told you to). stop trying to jump the gun and keep lifting heavy and eating and you will put on your size.

and in regards to you thinking you'll turn pro, if you didn't gain much of anything of your test and deca cycle, and your eating a shitload and lifting like crazy, and your sitting at only 202lbs it doesn't seem to me you have the potential to turn pro. people really need to be realistic about what they can accomplish in this sport. it's not worth severly shortening your life/risking your health for something that is not going to return the same type of accolades as the time you invest in it.
i know im still gonna do the test c and eq ima just wait a while, but just wanted to know what the word on the street was on HGH