• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Holy bat shit

jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Staff member
Sponsor
Joined
May 5, 2016
Messages
1,956
Points
83
What the hell is this shit.
Only person I wanna see shake like this is the chick squirting in my bed....
I am not gonna order from China or Amazon next couple years.
Shit is spreading fast.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Scary shit.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
I like to see shaking on the bed but another kind.

That's creepy! Thanks for posting brother!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
 
jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Staff member
Sponsor
Joined
May 5, 2016
Messages
1,956
Points
83
Check them bolting the doors. Shut of a China resident
 
Last edited by a moderator:
BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 1, 2014
Messages
1,104
Points
63
no chinese food

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Staff member
Sponsor
Joined
May 5, 2016
Messages
1,956
Points
83
no chinese food

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
Lmao

JOLTER604 IS ROCKIN THE NEW MECCA APP...
TRAIN HARD
EAT KLEAN
SLEEP GOOD
LICK BOOTY
 
jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Staff member
Sponsor
Joined
May 5, 2016
Messages
1,956
Points
83
Shit. There is a new one where they strip them out of there apartment grandma and all in a small box locked shut on the back of a small old truck.
Looks like BBQ Corona....
 
jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Staff member
Sponsor
Joined
May 5, 2016
Messages
1,956
Points
83
Found one like it

 
Last edited by a moderator:
jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Staff member
Sponsor
Joined
May 5, 2016
Messages
1,956
Points
83
This thing has gone bananas
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Jason_ke

Jason_ke

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2020
Messages
119
Points
18
OMG. This sh*t is soon hitting the ceiling! From what in gather here, we will be taking IB like chicken! The eye drops will be a certain strain of the same virus that is meant to protect you! Am not sure people will go for the vaccine honestly!

If this goes wrong....it will be another masaccre.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Staff member
Sponsor
Joined
May 5, 2016
Messages
1,956
Points
83
Now this 5g theory on the situation is even more nuts.
That this thing is all because the radiation from the new towers
Whole things is turned into a science movie
 
Last edited by a moderator:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
5g. lol None of that around here!

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 

Similar threads

M
Replies
43
Views
12K
pGhi
pGhi
Alexandoy
Replies
0
Views
2K
Alexandoy
Alexandoy
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
2K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Top