• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

How do you start your day?

P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
How do you start your day? For me, if I dont get my morning coffee, I feel like ass for the rest of the day.
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
Usually by waking up.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Coffee...and today and for some days fixing my new appartment :)
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Usually by waking up.

orly.gif
 
Future

Future

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2006
Messages
166
Points
16
I wake up to an ECA stack and some coffee. :)
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
always coffee for me too:) i cant function properly without it...
 
Future

Future

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2006
Messages
166
Points
16
I am not saying I can still function properly...but I am awake. :)
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
in order

1.wank
2.eat
3.piss or poo or both
4.tv, wank again, or music
5.nap/sleep a bit
6.work
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
two days ago i started my day with some great quality rick&roll music from Pain :hsughr:, and for some reason i thought this thread is gonna be a trap also, but i'm glad it's not :keke:

usually i start my day with a nice breakfast :)
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
i was gonna say wank.. but hypo beat me too it... methinks his wasn a joke though :spy:

Oats and milk, or eggs and toast
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Wake up
Drink a cup of cofee
Take a dump--> no jk
Make and eat breakfast
Musclemecca and other sites
Go to school
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
i was gonna say wank.. but hypo beat me too it... methinks his wasn a joke though :spy:

Oats and milk, or eggs and toast


yep no joke. either i wank or i pick up my girl and fuck. lol.
either one
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
since I started more school its been:

Monday, Wednesday, Friday:
- wake up at, turn on music
- protein shake
- go to PT for 5 minutes to show my face, don't actually PT
- come home, shower, sit down
- go to school

Tuesdays and Thursdays
- wake up, turn on music
- protein shake
- shower
- leave
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
1. Wake up
2. Molest a child
3. ???
4. Profit
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
1.wake up
2.turn alarm clock off
2.5 turn pc on
3. feed cat so she will stop screaming :49:
4. glass of water
5. make breakfast
6. check musclemecca.com
7. check wheycheap
8. check whey2buy
9. check emails
.10 start posting on mecca
11. pop afew magic pills :spy:
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
well my life is hektic now in a day or two ill be back to normal, im got a new diet and im going hardcore

1-wake up
2-brush teeth
3-take BCAAs, EAAs, Glutamine
4-eat 6-8 eat whites
5-and some oats
6- wait an hour and take my Pre-workout supps
7- got train

ill be at the gym around 7am


oh and in the hour im waiting to train i will be getting dressed and jamming!! and on Musclemecca
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
mo-fr

1. wake up at 6.25 and eat my oatmeal
2. check musclemecca until 7 and go to work
3. 7.30 arive at work, punch in and prepare coffee
4. do some work drink my coffe
5. sex with one of the office girls
6. finish work at 4.30 (if no ot)
7. rush home
8. be home at 5.20
9. eat dinner at 6.30
10. head to gym at 7.45
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
-wake up at 5.
-breakfast
-gym
-work
-try to suicide....
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
^ and you keep failing at the last bit
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Usually...
1. wake
2. piss
3. weet-bix and protein shake
4. internet
5. back to bed for a nap
6. rush off to work


Today...
1. wake
2. kiss wife as she gets out of bed to get ready for work
3. back to sleep
4. wake
5. piss
6. weet-bix and protein shake
7. internet
8. rush off to work
 

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
77
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
84
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Replies
0
Views
74
Seth Feroce Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Top