• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

How do you start your day?

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
Wake up
bitch about work
drink Iso shake
shower
eat eggs and oats
pack lunchs
check mecca and face book drive to work :(
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
I woke up this mornin', my baby was gone;
I woke up this mornin' Lord, my baby was gone.
I thought that she loved me;
It seems that I'm wrong.
Yes, I am wrong,

I woke up this mornin
Think I'll shine my gun

I woke up this mornin
Believe I'll dust my broom

Woke up this morning
Done nailed a ' lectric cable
Got me down to the B&Q
Fast as my legs was able

My woman she done scolded me
Said I ain't no winner
Better get this mess all straight
If I want any dinner.

I woke up this mornin', feelin' round for my shoes
Know by that I got these old walkin' blues, well
Woke this mornin' feelin’ round for my shoes
But you know by that, I got these old walkin' blues

I woke up this morning, someone was knocking at my door.
I woke up this morning, someone was knocking at my door.
And I said hello sweet Satan, I believe it's time to go.
lol
 
Gumby51cm

Gumby51cm

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
149
Points
16
-wake at 5
-take a piss
-make a protein shake
-go to work
-drink my coffee at work
-train while im at work (i work at a gym)
-go home and eat
-then head to class at 9
 
F

freakinhuge

Member
Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2007
Messages
20
Points
3
I have a morning stretching routine I do, I definitely notice a difference now. Was starting to feel very old in the mornings, now I am waking up much easier, not as many aches and pains.
 

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
77
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
84
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Replies
0
Views
74
Seth Feroce Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Top