• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

*****How is everyone doing?*****

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What kind of work do you do?? How has training been going etc.........??????

overnight stocking..

working out is good, im leaning around 160-170lbs 5'8
just need to go more often.. lol

thanks Dave.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You didn't answer my question first!

- I'm finishing my research to become a computer science engineer in July.
- I'm bigger than even and my training is pretty good at the moment.
- My g/f is hot and we love each other so much, LOL. Nope, no "pics or didn't happen". :rofl3:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^
If she is any wear near as hot as your sideburns then thats a keeper :p

Im doing well. Im barely training, sleeping poorly (less then 3 hrs last night) and not eating so great bu im still improving since i started applying some basic heavy lifting principals i learned from the users here on muscle mecca.

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey Turk :). How you been any new progress? I've just been in the UK and did some service in The british Army, moving back to Australia though, and might do it over there instead , more money involved :/ plus I got a new hot as gf in Aus waiting for me to pick me up at the airpot :D.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I've travlled Europe for 3 months then returned to Oz for good, regained my strength, developed a problem shoulder and had to stop pressing, made a new deadlift pb of 240kg, put off competing in powerlifting for a while longer, spent over 3 months unemployed, got a job, got fatter and am still happily married after 3.5 years.

atomic strenght

atomic strenght

do you plan on competing next year? Or still have improvements you want to make.
i need to improve my legs and my arms and gain some overall mass.im planning to compete next summer.what about you turk?what are your plans for the next year?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Haha man so you guys could perve on her or so I could get you guys jealous ;).

nah, we just want to ensure your not intending to procreate midgets

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm trying to reach 90 kg at the moment not pushing the bf. i'm at 89kg right now so it's going like planned. I hope to compete in 2012 for the first time, the goal is to reach the 95kg till that time and drop to the mid-high 80's by competition time.I think I can be competitive i that weight.

Changing Uni. is just a matter of transfering to a better overall program, that can raise my chances of persuing the academic field in the future.

You seem very close to reaching your goal of hitting 95kg...i would just keep following a solid offseason eating plan/training plan and see where it takes you. I wouldn't worry about exactly what weight you hit just keep handling business! Congrats with changing Uni hopefully you made the correct decision and can find something you love.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
overnight stocking..

working out is good, im leaning around 160-170lbs 5'8
just need to go more often.. lol

thanks Dave.

haha well just get into a good routine...its a lot easier to go once you set out a good plan and just start going! Eventually as i'm sure you already know..it will be a normal part of your day that you wont even think twice about.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- I'm finishing my research to become a computer science engineer in July.
- I'm bigger than even and my training is pretty good at the moment.
- My g/f is hot and we love each other so much, LOL. Nope, no "pics or didn't happen". :rofl3:

Thats beast mvsf! Obviously you are very intelligent, best of luck with everything man.
Handling business with a beautiful young lady, you are just doing your duties as a gentleman haha.
Glad 2 hear training is going well and you are makking good progress.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^
If she is any wear near as hot as your sideburns then thats a keeper :p

Im doing well. Im barely training, sleeping poorly (less then 3 hrs last night) and not eating so great bu im still improving since i started applying some basic heavy lifting principals i learned from the users here on muscle mecca.

so why not just go to bed earlier??? Or are you having sum issues with that? you would obviously improve a lot more with the proper rest and nutrition. Set out a plan!!! This offseason has been extremely successful for me becuz this is the first time that Joey and I have put together a focused offseason diet and focused on a changing offseason training routine! Keep learning more and dont forgot the huge importance of rest and nutrition, thats awesome you are still training hard but you are only utilizing some of that hard training towards making gains.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey Turk :). How you been any new progress? I've just been in the UK and did some service in The british Army, moving back to Australia though, and might do it over there instead , more money involved :/ plus I got a new hot as gf in Aus waiting for me to pick me up at the airpot :D.

Everything is going great with me brother, just doing this cut now and I think that I have already made a lot of improvements this offseason and still have a lot more time to continue to do so.

Good luck with the military, I hope you stay safe and find something in it that you enjoy. Also, enjoy that young lady of yours, don't indulge too much now haha, you dont want to flatten out.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've travlled Europe for 3 months then returned to Oz for good, regained my strength, developed a problem shoulder and had to stop pressing, made a new deadlift pb of 240kg, put off competing in powerlifting for a while longer, spent over 3 months unemployed, got a job, got fatter and am still happily married after 3.5 years.

Traveled just for fun? business? pleasure and business? haha

Just curious but what exactly happened with your shoulder and will you be able to press again? Glad to hear that you found a job, hopefully its something you like, if not just keep looking! It's a lot easier to find a job when you have one. Fat can be good haha, hopefully the old lady doenst mind making the extra food for your big self.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i need to improve my legs and my arms and gain some overall mass.im planning to compete next summer.what about you turk?what are your plans for the next year?

just keep hitting your lagging bodyparts hard and dont be afraid to try different training techniques to improve them! Ill be competing next year but I am not sure where or when....still have plenty of time to think about it and map out a plan so for now just focusing on what I need to do to continue to improve and make gains

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Doing great Turk! how are you doing?