• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

*****How is everyone doing?*****

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Doing great Turk! how are you doing?

Hey brosko, congrats with your competition season, you should be extremely proud of yourself! You beasted it man. What have you been up to with personal training and everything, I know that you own about every certification in the book haha. I am doing well, just working and training like a gentleman. Nothing else too exciting really!

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Traveled just for fun? business? pleasure and business? haha

Just curious but what exactly happened with your shoulder and will you be able to press again? Glad to hear that you found a job, hopefully its something you like, if not just keep looking! It's a lot easier to find a job when you have one. Fat can be good haha, hopefully the old lady doenst mind making the extra food for your big self.

Travelled for pleasure. Just got a few more destinations ticked off the list on the way home from London.

My shoulder is an ongoing problem from too much pressing. My rotators are way too tight and have become weak so when I press I get really bad impingement.

My job sucks but its just to get me through the next 6 months before I head back to uni to study.

I do most of the cooking at home so I feed myself as much as I want.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey brosko, congrats with your competition season, you should be extremely proud of yourself! You beasted it man. What have you been up to with personal training and everything, I know that you own about every certification in the book haha. I am doing well, just working and training like a gentleman. Nothing else too exciting really!

Thanks a lot brother, I appreciate that. I just started a new job as the fitness director of Gold's Gym here in Idaho and I am doing both the NPC Night of Champions and the Washington Ironman this fall! I might be bugging you and Joey for some help.

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well lets see.. My new years resolution was to bulk up and really start training serious for the first time in my life. I went from 165 pounds to about 200 pounds now in about 6 months. Obviously some of that weight is fat but just trying to do a bulk regardless of clean or not. I plan on bulking for a few more weeks then start cutting down and see what muscle actually stuck.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

Sometimes i have a lot of trouble sleeping at night. That particular night, i couldnt sleep at all, i layed in bed for hours. I eventually slept at 6:20 am and i woke up a little past 9 am to catch the mexico vs argentina game.