• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

*****How is everyone doing?*****

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
Doing great Turk! how are you doing?

Hey brosko, congrats with your competition season, you should be extremely proud of yourself! You beasted it man. What have you been up to with personal training and everything, I know that you own about every certification in the book haha. I am doing well, just working and training like a gentleman. Nothing else too exciting really!
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Traveled just for fun? business? pleasure and business? haha

Just curious but what exactly happened with your shoulder and will you be able to press again? Glad to hear that you found a job, hopefully its something you like, if not just keep looking! It's a lot easier to find a job when you have one. Fat can be good haha, hopefully the old lady doenst mind making the extra food for your big self.

Travelled for pleasure. Just got a few more destinations ticked off the list on the way home from London.

My shoulder is an ongoing problem from too much pressing. My rotators are way too tight and have become weak so when I press I get really bad impingement.

My job sucks but its just to get me through the next 6 months before I head back to uni to study.

I do most of the cooking at home so I feed myself as much as I want.
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Hey brosko, congrats with your competition season, you should be extremely proud of yourself! You beasted it man. What have you been up to with personal training and everything, I know that you own about every certification in the book haha. I am doing well, just working and training like a gentleman. Nothing else too exciting really!

Thanks a lot brother, I appreciate that. I just started a new job as the fitness director of Gold's Gym here in Idaho and I am doing both the NPC Night of Champions and the Washington Ironman this fall! I might be bugging you and Joey for some help.
 
jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
499
Points
18
Well lets see.. My new years resolution was to bulk up and really start training serious for the first time in my life. I went from 165 pounds to about 200 pounds now in about 6 months. Obviously some of that weight is fat but just trying to do a bulk regardless of clean or not. I plan on bulking for a few more weeks then start cutting down and see what muscle actually stuck.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48

Sometimes i have a lot of trouble sleeping at night. That particular night, i couldnt sleep at all, i layed in bed for hours. I eventually slept at 6:20 am and i woke up a little past 9 am to catch the mexico vs argentina game.
 

Similar threads

Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
84
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
P
Replies
15
Views
7K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
P
Replies
18
Views
13K
DriDDeRz
D
67StingRay
Replies
1
Views
71
BigArvin
BigArvin
Top