• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

How to be a professional bodybuilder

Dane Fletcher

Dane Fletcher

Author
Going professional in bodybuilding is not a very easy task as most people might think. Many bodybuilders have been wondering what it takes for a person to become a professional bodybuilder. If you are one of those persons then today is your lucky day because I will share with you just what it takes to become a professional bodybuilder. No sport is as competitive as bodybuilding. Can you try and imagine just how many people lift weights all over the world and you will get a clear picture of just how competitive bodybuilding is? However, I am not telling you this to discourage you but quite on the contrary, I am telling you this to motivate you. You only have one life to live so you better live your life to the fullest. The sad reality is that not everyone gets to live their dream but their dream leaves them because they feel like they cannot be able to accomplish them. If your dream is to become a professional bodybuilder you should not let your dream leave you but rather you should live your dream.

You need to go out of your way to realize your dream. Therefore you should ensure that in the little time you have on this earth, you think big and don't let the size of your imagination limit your dreams.

It does not take any average person to become a professional bodybuilder you need to separate yourself from any ordinary person. You have to ensure that in whatever you are doing you are not just good but outstanding. There are certain qualities that you need to pursue if you want to become outstanding in bodybuilding.

The first quality is that you must develop a passion for what you are doing, be it bodybuilding or any other sport in that you want to excel. liking what you do does not cut it, you have to love what you do with all your heart. For you to become a professional bodybuilder you have to be passionate about the lifestyle of a bodybuilder and this means loving the sport with all your heart and might. Your mindset should change such that you should visualize your whole essence of existence as to become a professional bodybuilder.

The other quality which will determine whether you will be able to make it as a professional bodybuilder is your level of hard work. The only way you can be able to become outstanding is if you are very hard-working. From the word go, your day should start with training such that the hours you spend training do not feel like hours at all but rather they feel like minutes. You should enjoy training and each time you are training don't wish that you were doing something else.

The third thing you need to poses to become outstanding is that you must have some God-given talent. The natural talent you have will play a significant role in determining whether you will be able to make it professional.

Big Ramy

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bahustrong

I love to get fit and to stay fit. But I seriously doubt myself whether I could become a bodybuilder. Becoming a bodybuilder is a full time commitment. Not many could bear that responsibility. Discipline, patience and consistency are the key to become a good bodybuilder.