• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

I am 19, should i take steroids, please help me!!

secondyearperry

secondyearperry

i have been training for 13 months, i am 19 years old and have always hated the idea of steroids because of the health risks. due to some injuries, i havent always been so consistent in training, but have been within the past 7 months. i love the gym and i love training, but i want more, i am desperate. i am training to be a professional wrestler, and i have only been in the ring half a dozen times and even though i am am strong build, i want to be the best, the strongest. i have researched steroids and have found them not to be the evil satan of the world tha people make them out to be. if you are a healthy adult male, and do not abuse them, but taken responsiblly there is no evidence that i have found of any severe side effects. now more than ever i am craving them, what should i do i dont want to do something regretable. i have been told to wait a ocuple of years but to wrestle, i feel i need to be bigger. i am 6ft 2, 204 lbs. i am pleading for help here. it is a sensitive subject in the gym, some lie, some are truthful, but posting a thread, i feel confident in the response

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your still too young and odds are that your body is still maturing. It all comes down to your personal thoughts and how much more maturing you think you need to do. If I was you, I would wait and go through wrestling school and learn those ways before you start to take anything. Steroids will increase your strength and will increase your chances of tearing a muscle or getting other sport type injuries which you don't need as a young athlete. You already have decent size at 6' 200+pounds so just work on your skills and keep pounding it nauturally. In a few years you can start taking some gear if you need too.

SRB

SRB

hi if ur 19 and if u want to take stereoids u should study about them or sumthing , we are not saying that u should but its your own choice

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Continue researching them, meanwhile I would hold off for at least two more years.

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Continue researching them, meanwhile I would hold off for at least two more years.

Quoted for truth.

You should be at the very minimum 21 years old and have a solid 5 years of training under your belt. Your test levels are still very high and you're growing still as well. Your test levels won't peak until you're 21 - 23, so until then, hold off. Use this time to research more, as you can never be too knolwegeable on the subject of gear.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
After 13 months you feel you need a cycle? You need to first get over the wanting everything now mentality and realize that bodybuilding takes time. Build a really good foundation and I would not advise that you take anything until your AT LEAST 21.
Flex makes a great point, you need to wait, do your research and when your ready then take em. I wish you luck with your gains in the gym and your wrestling career. :2:

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You'll be taking some serious bumps in the ring so you'll want to avoid straining your system with things like the juice, especially when you're at a peak age concerning testosterone production.

In addition to that, if you're serious about a career in sports entertainment you have to take each body's policies into account. Ring of Honor, UPW, and a number of smaller federations and territories have followed the example of the larger names in taking doping tests extremely seriously. The last thing you want is to be bounced as potential talent on the grounds of a failed drug test.

Kick the 'need it now' mentality though. If you truly want to make it into the big league it's going to take years and years of physical and mental dedication, not to mention experience. Stay the course, avoid the juice, and you might just break through.

Just remember that the larger athletes are rarely the better talent in SE; it's the mental aspect that's most important in the industry.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your test levels are at a premium right now and if you train and eat right, there is no reason why you cant still grow. You are still developing whether you think it or not and taking gear at this point in time poses some possible health risks. Like the guys above said, I would wait until you are at least 21, and in the mean time develop patience, knowledge, absolute consistency in your training and then and ONLY then, if you still feel the desire to hit the juice, start seriously considering it. best of luck

V

vampiregalore

I agree with what the other guys here said. Try to push your limits only with your will, you're still very young and who knows what kind of results you can achieve. If you choose to follow the way of training you'll be even more satisfied rather than using chemicals solutions, easier but more dangerous, as we read in the news... I don't believe that there are no risks for the health at all and when you start I think it's probably to say "Hey, why don't trying taking a little more"... Believe in yourself, not in a pill!
(Sorry for my English, I hope you understand)
Bye

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Steroids will take time off your clock; that is a definitive and proven medical fact. Look good now and pay later is simply what the juice is about.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As long as i feel i can grow naturally ill keep doing it.Ive been thinking about using steroids for 3 years now and still i dont feel im ready for it..its a big step buddy!

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
IMO just reading the title "should I take steroids, please help me!!"
says you shouldn't, that's some mayor shit to start doing steroids cause you don't get the results you want in the gym. I would look at my diet and training, what I could do to get it more effective instead. Steroids won't do much good if you don't master the other pieces like your training and your diet.

If you do, then it's another thing, Though your still just 19...it's to early imo

secondyearperry

secondyearperry

I'm usually very patient but watching the biggest be successful is hard to swallow. I also think tat to be the very best, for me to avoid living permanatly here, a town filled with violence and dead end jobs, i just see it as the only option but i think i am too young. Thanks everyone for your feedback i really appreciate it, I just think that it was just curent events that made me feel the need to be good enough to make a career and not just stay on the small circuit.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You should reach your natural peak before thinking on taking steroids, imo.

kaza9000

kaza9000

Your too young to use them. It could destroy your life, is better to enjoy the process of working out

Blond Bomber

Blond Bomber

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i have been training for 13 months, i am 19 years old and have always hated the idea of steroids because of the health risks. due to some injuries, i havent always been so consistent in training, but have been within the past 7 months. i love the gym and i love training, but i want more, i am desperate. i am training to be a professional wrestler, and i have only been in the ring half a dozen times and even though i am am strong build, i want to be the best, the strongest. i have researched steroids and have found them not to be the evil satan of the world tha people make them out to be. if you are a healthy adult male, and do not abuse them, but taken responsiblly there is no evidence that i have found of any severe side effects. now more than ever i am craving them, what should i do i dont want to do something regretable. i have been told to wait a ocuple of years but to wrestle, i feel i need to be bigger. i am 6ft 2, 204 lbs. i am pleading for help here. it is a sensitive subject in the gym, some lie, some are truthful, but posting a thread, i feel confident in the response

I'll give you a hint: If the introduction and motivation includes words such as:
- "desperate"
- "i am 19"
- "...training for 13 months"
- "...havent always been so consistent"
Think it through it again.

F

Flash

Before you use steroids, use supplements instead. Have a workout written out and do it day in day out, week by week, month by month. Your problem is consistant and you need to "feel" the weight, just dont move it. Thats a big problem people go for the heavy weight and wonder wtf why arn't i huge yet, it takes time, muscle doesn't appear over night (well it does but you probably wont notice). I'd say use a pre/post workout supple. Here take my advice use these.

NoVaper/ NoExplode (pre workout to get you some pump/energy)
Cell Mass or a creatine/post workout to help your muscle with recovery
and use Whey/Casian protein (whey's good but with casian together is better. Because your body can only absorb so much protein at a time, casian takes longer to digest and your muscles can keep getting protein throughout the day. try that out for a month at least. People have these idias that steroids make people muscle giants but honestly its your genetics and dedication.

J

jonm8412

please use your brain. Your body is producing alot of testosterone. You should wait till 21 to 23 to even think about taking anything. I'ts rediculous how young people think they can become profession bodybuilders by taking things when they're so young. Put your erffort into education.

B

Batmanx007

Big04 said it best. That's good advice

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
now more than ever i am craving them

No, I am not sure if your use of language is the result of english not being your primary language. But the use of the word craving leads me to believe you might become addicted to steroids. You are still very young. Your endocrine system is still very very active. If you supplement your own hormone production with external anabolic steroids at this age you might permanently cripple your bodies hormone production.

Take your time. When you think of the best professional wrestlers who do you think of? Names like undertaker, hulk hogan, the rock come to mind. They were all in the sport for a relatively long time. You are going to need longevity in your body for the rest of your life.

My advice would be for you to take some more time to learn your body and how it responds. Take the time to perfect your diet and training. I know after 18 months of solid training i thought i knew everything, but so many times since then i have realized new and better ways to do things that give me great gains. Let yourself have that "maturing" time, then in a few years think about it again.