• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

I AM IN LOVE AGAIN

RonWid

RonWid

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2008
Messages
135
Points
16
This is it! I am not going to waste my time again. I shall get her no matter what the situation is. My heart is pumping to the highest level whenever I see her. I haven't spoken a word to her yet, for sure next time I will greet her by "smile" and a "hi"

I am thinking of telling this to her that I actually learned from the internet/youtube lol

"You are one of the most amazingly attractive people I've seen quite sometimes" :keke:
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
514g9x5tP3L_SL500_AA240_-1.jpg
 
RonWid

RonWid

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2008
Messages
135
Points
16
I said "her" , meaning she is a woman and I'm a man..
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
this is creepy. well... good luck man.
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
You're in love with someone you've never talked to?? :uhoh2:

Hopefully this is as entertaining as the last thread about the married one :food-snacking:
 
KCharger9

KCharger9

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2007
Messages
112
Points
16
Yeah you cant be in love if youve never talked to her so yeah ure retarded.
 
R

rick ramirezsublime

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
90
Points
8
lol I was thinking, sounds like love, but then read,you've never spoken:e5dunno:. No man, it's called being a man.lmao
 
RonWid

RonWid

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2008
Messages
135
Points
16
ok perhaps I was wrong, so I think I have a crush on her..
 
R

rick ramirezsublime

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
90
Points
8
:gtfoslap: A CRUSH...HAHAHEHEHAHAHEHEHAA:gtfoslap::gtfoslap::bowroflarms:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
RonWid

RonWid

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2008
Messages
135
Points
16
wtf is wrong with you guys!

be nice!
 
R

rick ramirezsublime

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
90
Points
8
I apologize if i offend..:linedrunk: But the choice of words were :bowroflarms:funny.
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
This is it! I am not going to waste my time again. I shall get her no matter what the situation is. My heart is pumping to the highest level whenever I see her. I haven't spoken a word to her yet, for sure next time I will greet her by "smile" and a "hi"

I am thinking of telling this to her that I actually learned from the internet/youtube lol

"You are one of the most amazingly attractive people I've seen quite sometimes" :keke:




no matter how much u love her, she will let you down, betray, or whatever


so take it isi man, the higher you climb, more painfull the fall will be


neosoviet would agree with me :2:
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
This is it! I am not going to waste my time again. I shall get her no matter what the situation is. My heart is pumping to the highest level whenever I see her. I haven't spoken a word to her yet, for sure next time I will greet her by "smile" and a "hi"

I am thinking of telling this to her that I actually learned from the internet/youtube lol

"You are one of the most amazingly attractive people I've seen quite sometimes" :keke:



:roflwerd:


i hope you don't come off this weird in real life. sorry dude.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Lol @ Dualitys post
WERD !!
 

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
16
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
110
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
119
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Replies
0
Views
112
Seth Feroce Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Top