• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

I AM IN LOVE AGAIN

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
This is it! I am not going to waste my time again. I shall get her no matter what the situation is. My heart is pumping to the highest level whenever I see her. I haven't spoken a word to her yet, for sure next time I will greet her by "smile" and a "hi"

I am thinking of telling this to her that I actually learned from the internet/youtube lol

"You are one of the most amazingly attractive people I've seen quite sometimes" :keke:
Am I the only one who thinks that this is what Hypo would sound like if you ever met him in person?
 
RonWid

RonWid

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2008
Messages
135
Points
16
Am I the only one who thinks that this is what Hypo would sound like if you ever met him in person?

Hypo? what is that? sorry....

Btw, why did you type "him"?
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
This is it! I am not going to waste my time again. I shall get her no matter what the situation is. My heart is pumping to the highest level whenever I see her. I haven't spoken a word to her yet, for sure next time I will greet her by "smile" and a "hi"

I am thinking of telling this to her that I actually learned from the internet/youtube lol

"You are one of the most amazingly attractive people I've seen quite sometimes" :keke:

What if the situation is that she can't stand to be anywhere near you? Will you resort to abduction and rape?
 
RonWid

RonWid

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2008
Messages
135
Points
16
thanks for the replies folks, I will update soon! meaning I will make another thread related to this thread..:D

Godwilling..
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

rick ramirezsublime

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
90
Points
8
Just man up and go for it:gaygay: Worst case scenerio: No, I'm on a hunger strike,No,:ughfingers: My Unit ships out for Iraq tomorrow. etc.etc....
 
R

rick ramirezsublime

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
90
Points
8
lol. Or no, I have to watch the NBA playoffs tonight!:bowroflarms:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
be a man and tell her ... Can i have yo number? :keke:
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
thanks for the replies folks, I will update soon! meaning I will make another thread related to this thread..:D

Godwilling..

Just remember that rape is illegal :tiphat:
 

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
17
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
110
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
119
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Replies
0
Views
112
Seth Feroce Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Top