• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

I feel small

P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63




planets.jpg
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
I want to be an astronaut...

OR COSMONAUT!!!!

0000034966_20061021043509-1.jpg
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Wow. I definately feel small. It makes you wonder how much life is out there, how small our chances are of seeing any other life int he universe, and knowing anything more than a speck of information about the universe.
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
thats some interesting stuff !!!
very nice post pain :thumbsup2:
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Nice
Wow
thanks
afsdgdgfsdhdf
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
Oh i thought you were talking about something else when i saw the title :hide:

Thats some big stars btw :io:
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
I would like to meet an alien...

if it was friendly..
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,644
Points
38
damn. must spread around...
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
That's fucking awesome! the most distant objects ever photographed are just unbelievable -billions of light years away!!!
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
this is amazing!

thanks.. makes me wonder what's out there..
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
really makes you think what other life form is really out there

Thanks for the pictures and information pain
 
kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 8, 2008
Messages
592
Points
18
Damn, that's pretty amazing. It makes you think a lot.
I think that's enough proof that there is life outside of Earth. I've always believed life outside Earth, but this just makes me believe it even more.
 
TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,235
Points
38
I saw a lot of this info at the Discovery Channel (Colliding Galaxies) and, yea, just like these pictures show this stuff is pretty crazy. If I remember right it would take over 100,000 years to travel the diameter of the Milky Way going at light speed!
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Wow. I definately feel small. It makes you wonder how much life is out there, how small our chances are of seeing any other life int he universe, and knowing anything more than a speck of information about the universe.

Also makes you think what the hell another life form would be doing coming here and abducting some dumbass to do proctal exams on. :omgwtf:

I'm sure there are other life forms out there, even some that could be very similar to us. But they are most likely so far away they'll never cross our path.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Also makes you think what the hell another life form would be doing coming here and abducting some dumbass to do proctal exams on. :omgwtf:

I'm sure there are other life forms out there, even some that could be very similar to us. But they are most likely so far away they'll never cross our path.

I will eat your mothers fecal matter if there is no other life in the universe.
 

Similar threads

Top