• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ideas for losing last 15 pounds.

Fortachon

Fortachon

You could just reduce the amount of calories that you eat and increase the difficulty of your exercices, also do more cardio, I know it's odd, but it's a plus for you.

Z

zonemik

Along with the idea of reducing carbs, I would also recommend you to take special diet plan from the recommendation of the doctors. I know they will surely help you to lose weight. Just ask for a diet plan.

Working Buck

Working Buck

I suggest you can do some cardio work out everyday as well as jogging and a healthy diet. Less carbs and more protein. That will do the trick. It worked for me actually although I haven't worked out lately because if busy schedules.

T

tpicks

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You should rightly increase your vegetable intake and fruits. Another fact is you should also cut down on your egg consumption, three eggs a week is just okay.

D

Daniel Dormer

If you just want to cut the pounds right off, eat way less but not to the point where you're starving. Do early morning jogs and late night jogs every day. If you want it loss from a specific point (say your stomach), up your cardio exercise intensity.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

If it's 15 pounds then probably you can just skip a meal and a snack, that would make you lose 15pounds in a month.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
To be honest, I have difficulty in shedding off even 1 pound. I would lose it today by missing snacks and doing more exercise but that 1 pound will come back on the next day. But to lose 15 pounds, you will need determination not to eat or maybe to lessen your food intake. Add to that more physical activities and a workout if you can. Drinking water all the time especially when you notice the hunger that is growing inside, drinking water will appease your stomach.

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
How about walking like there is no tomorrow ala Forrest Gump. This guy just played and played, walked and walked, lived and lived and succeeded. I mean it's all will power for us and if we really want it we can have it. All plans are ok and even its implementation, the problem comes in with the obstacles that get in the way. It all boils down on how to avoid these obstacles like pigging out or compensate if we yield in sometimes, like after eating burgers for a day, maybe we can fast for 1 day or walk for miles. I don't really blame the foodies, I mean without food we'll all be dead. Let's watch ourselves instead.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would say to take some time out of your schedule and do some running, because more calories are burned per minute than swimming, riding a bike or anything else. Make sure to eat a sensible diet as well and you could try drinking some coffee or tea to increase your metabolism, both of these drinks could help you lose weight much faster.

jp1234

jp1234

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A Keto Diet is one way to cut the last 15 Lbs of Weight, which are usually the most Difficult.
If you can't go that Strick.

Then a suggestion made previously will help greatly.
Cut the Bread and Pasta completely, these are Calories that you Don't want, when trying to Cut weight.
Replacing them with Slower Digesting Carbs like Oats and Sweet Potatoes.

Fast releasing Carbs like Bread and Pasta cause Too much of an Insulin Spike, which isn't condusive to Loosing Weight........................ JP
P.S.
Adding in some Fasted HIIT cardio, 1st thing in the AM will also help.

Post Edit:
Remember this, Insulin is a Storage Hormone, so keeping it in check, will make losing weight, all that much easier.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

If it's 15 pounds then probably you can just skip a meal and a snack, that would make you lose 15pounds in a month.

I agree. It's not a lot. If you skip a meal a day (e.g., dinner) for sure, you'll lose that weight. One more thing is to force yourself to sleep less. Way back in college, I tend to review my notes all night then go to school all day. Later after a week, I lost about 20 pounds. I look like a zombie back then, haha!